Beach and Water hunting

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used to take my mate to Hawaii a lot, to escape the chill and boredom of long Alaskan winters.. I had a Whites surfmaster PI, basically a beep dig unit. On one of our trips I met a person hunting there also with the same unit I had.. Great guy of course and I developed a nice friendship with him... I learned a lot about water hunting from this person, the most important point being he said was to walk out in the water until the hands at your side touched the water, then start looking...After a few trips there this person wanted to show me his finds. I had already seen some bracelets he had found over the years but at his home I got to see Treasure... He brought out ring box after ring box full, I almost choked looking at his finds, he could have opened up a jewelry store for sure. Haven't been there for quite a while now and probably won't go again, my mate is gone and My PI is languishing upstairs in Tn..Gold has my attention now and the rough camping places where gold is found have my interest. Just pointing out here that treasure is being found by astute, persistent hunters everywhere...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread