2 Rings Found
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 2 Rings Found

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    pr
    Aug 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
    576
    658 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    2 Rings Found

    Howdy! I found these 2 rings at the beach in up to knee water. One is 14k gold the other has me really intrigue though. It looks very old and I think its a silver ring...it rings 25-26 on my Nox800. Is there another way to (besides electrolysis) to have it cleaned? Well the thing is that I cant find a manual battery charger to build me an electrolysis system. I only find locally automatic battery chargers.

  2. #2
    pr
    Aug 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
    576
    658 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565095872.240922.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	559.7 KB 
ID:	1740520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565095882.981976.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	779.5 KB 
ID:	1740521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565096255.119601.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	858.1 KB 
ID:	1740522

  3. #3
    gb
    Paul Martin

    Feb 2015
    Scarborough, England
    Minelab Equinox 600, home made carbon fibre shaft, XP MI-4 Pointer
    252
    230 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Nice find buddy.
    Hawks88 and A2coins like this.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    10,238
    8198 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaribbeanDigger View Post
    Howdy! I found these 2 rings at the beach in up to knee water. One is 14k gold the other has me really intrigue though. It looks very old and I think its a silver ring...it rings 25-26 on my Nox800. Is there another way to (besides electrolysis) to have it cleaned? Well the thing is that I cant find a manual battery charger to build me an electrolysis system. I only find locally automatic battery chargers.
    Find an empty aluminum can, flip it bottom side up, put the ring in the bottom cavity, fill with some cheap white vinegar, let it sit overnight, remove and rub with baking soda, then rinse in fresh water. Repeat as necessary.
    Hawks88 and A2coins like this.
    ​Avitech Associate

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Bob

    Jan 2018
    Central Massachusetts
    Minelab Equinox 600, AT max, AT pro, 9 coils, 2 Garrett carrots, 2 trash barrels (full) and some dull shovels.
    2,577
    6501 times
    Coin shooting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    That sucker is old, nice finds!
    Hawks88, A2coins, ROIGuy and 2 others like this.
    “I was a kid once, but I wasn’t very good at it”

    2020 YTD totals
    Silver coins 28
    Large coppers 5
    Silver rings 8
    Gold rings 1
    Silver items 11
    Skeleton keys 3
    Military buttons 2
    Flat buttons 15
    IHP 14

  6. #6

    Apr 2015
    CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
    1,441
    1329 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaribbeanDigger View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565095872.240922.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	559.7 KB 
ID:	1740520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565095882.981976.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	779.5 KB 
ID:	1740521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565096255.119601.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	858.1 KB 
ID:	1740522
    The green corrosion on the gold ring makes me think it's gold or plated but hoping for the best! Nice looking ring.
    Hawks88 and ROIGuy like this.
    Minelab Equinox 800,Fisher CZ-21, Excalibur II

    ... waiting to see that elusive dowser on the beach with a bucket of gold rings ...

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

    Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    29,467
    37903 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Thats how we do it..Good job

    Approved TreasureNet Stickers

    .:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 185 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

    (Free Shipping)


    SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

  8. #8
    pr
    Aug 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
    576
    658 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well the gold ring tested positive 14k! And now the krusty ring, what you guys think? Man dont get me wrong but this thing gotta be freakin old! Silver and definitely made in a very rustic way! I think I see REI? What you guys think? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400241.737296.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	647.4 KB 
ID:	1741736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400258.411295.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	670.0 KB 
ID:	1741737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400284.664059.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	668.9 KB 
ID:	1741738

  9. #9
    us
    Jun 2019
    Palos Park, IL
    Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
    262
    701 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That ring does look old... appears to have initials on it. Almost looks like R.E.J. or maybe B.E.J.
    cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaribbeanDigger View Post
    Well the gold ring tested positive 14k! And now the krusty ring, what you guys think? Man dont get me wrong but this thing gotta be freakin old! Silver and definitely made in a very rustic way! I think I see REI? What you guys think? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400241.737296.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	647.4 KB 
ID:	1741736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400258.411295.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	670.0 KB 
ID:	1741737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565400284.664059.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	668.9 KB 
ID:	1741738

  10. #10
    Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    28,463
    31102 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Nice job, congrats!

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Garry

    Nov 2013
    Treasure Coast Of Florida
    Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab CTX 3030 Garrett AT Pro Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil 3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch Tesoro Sand shark Whites prizim 4 Minelab Go 20 Stealth Extreme 920
    1,446
    1889 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Nice finds. I use lemon juice to clean rings
    Hawks88 likes this.
    If you don't look for it you won't find it!! So get out there and dig it.

    www.treasurecoastmetaldetecting.com

    Ring Total - 2020 - 8 Gold - Total Rings 31

  12. #12
    us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

    Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    7,128
    30208 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Wow that silver ring is a good one !! Congrats that baby is old.....really old !!
    islamoradamark and Hawks88 like this.

  13. #13
    us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

    Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    7,128
    30208 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I think it might be a wax seal ring for stamping official stuff ...you know....by some one impotant !!
    Last edited by Blak bart; Aug 16, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
    A2coins, Hawks88 and saltednuts like this.

  14. #14
    ca
    Hawks88

    Aug 2012
    Niagara falls
    Equinox 600
    7,870
    11792 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Nice rings. Congrats
    A2coins likes this.

  15. #15
    Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

    Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    29,467
    37903 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Wow that's cool any updates on it
    Hawks88 likes this.

    Approved TreasureNet Stickers

    .:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 185 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

    (Free Shipping)


    SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2017, 06:47 AM
  2. Moved:2 Rings Lost, 2 Rings Found! by mangum
    By jeff of pa in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2016, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
  4. 5 rings found today , silver & wheat , Rings #17 - #21
    By pl8man in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2014, 10:49 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2012, 03:14 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0