South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a good entry port for the old flesh eating bacteria. Time to rock the wet and dry sand for a while. Be safe...

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was waiting for you huge post - sorry to hear. Heal up, and find some treasure !

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Yikes! I did something like that in July... I was on a camping trip with metal detector of course and on the first night there, I was trying to break a big rotten log from the bush in the dark to throw in the fire and as I stomped down hard on it, there was a sharp stem on the log where my foot slammed down and it went right through my flip flop and deep into my foot. It went in quite deep, basically had a hole in my foot now and the first thing I thought was..now I can’t metal detect in the water, never mind I couldn’t even walk on it. No way was I gonna let this keep me from detecting in the water. Next morning I put a thick layer of ozanol on and in the hole of my foot, got the wifey to drive to town for water proof bandages and away I went limping to the beach and in the water I went. I detected for 3 days limping in the water with a hole in my foot, never got infected and healed up in a week. Ozanol will save your life, I always keep in my truck. Hope you heal up fast.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just point to it and tell everybody "thresher shark".

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted about this before with Casper...this film will seal those stitches, I just had the same on my back...apply and it's sealed..never even shaved my back, my cut was 1.5 inchs long

A film that is like a second skin you can put over wounds and it is water tight. The Tegaderm film will conform to just about any shape needed also. These are perfect when you have a sore or cut and entering unsafe water that may hold bacteria. I've used the film many times and taking it off you would think it would hurt but not at all. Like pulling sunburnt dead skin off..

obn21p (1).jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hate it when that happens. Such a surprise, you know? Hey, cash in some of that treasure you're hoarding, and pay someone to do that yard work! Glad you're OK.

Golden oaks

Aug 4, 2012
BEACH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Excalibur II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anything that keeps you from detecting is a bad thing! I reckcon 2 weeks to inspect, clean equipment and sort your treasures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread