Took CZ6a to a park only to find the swim area drained. I didnt do any grass..

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took CZ6a to a park only to find the swim area drained. I didn't do any grass..

Beautiful day so I took the CZ6a to a park for some grass hunting. Turns out the park people lowered the lake level about 5 feet for repairing the beach. Sand was hualed up from the deeper water and deposited on the dry shore to ready it for winter. This way in the spring after the rains, some of the sand erodes back where it came from.

I didn't do any grass!!! I started searching in Auto Tune and after awhile I moved the Disc. knob into 0 to id the targets. Most were small bits of iron but one foil target turned out to be a white gold 14 Kt. band missing the rock. I got down on my sore knees to see if I could locate the stone, but no luck. It could even be a CZ, but I was happy. I also collected some clad quarters and nickels. No dimes or pennies-----Strange.

I thought I'd have to crawl back to the car I was so tired.....

Upvote 0

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Re: Took CZ6a to a park only to find the swim area drained. I didn't do any grass..

Gold is Gold, and ya didn't have to get wet, Congrats Sandman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread