NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
came home with platinum & silver
waters getting cold up here - my GF went to Aruba with her girlfriends - so I headed to Cape Cod for few days
waters were rough and could not go with my plan A - so went with plan B...again.
cloudy, windy, no viz but was here so wanted to get in. I knew that I could get fishing tackle if nothing else here.
was in for just over 2 1/2 hrs with nothing special to show for it - there was a storm surge from storm few days
ago and tide never seemed like it got out much. Headed back towards my vehicle and decided to hit one last pass where they
fish a lot and pick up some lead on the way out. Got a couple of sinkers and thought I might have another smaller
one down deep and was surprised when I saw shiny band staring back at me in bottom of scoop. I was hoping for
white gold or maybe platinum. With bare hands I can tell from the weight if its platinum but I had on 7mm
dive gloves and could nt tell what I had. It could be a chromed junker - with mask on I couldn't see any writing.
When I got to my vehicle I grabbed my loupe and quickly looked for a stamp - sure enough - pt950 - Yes!

Upvote 0

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Great Job. Congratulations

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome. Im stuck on a dry spell

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice platinum casper !! Congrats !!

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
That’s awesome!! What’s the weight on that heavy metal? I got my first Pt950 last fall, I thought it was just a silver band at first till I picked it up...woooaaa heavy! Nice job going with plan B!

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s awesome!! What’s the weight on that heavy metal? I got my first Pt950 last fall, I thought it was just a silver band at first till I picked it up...woooaaa heavy! Nice job going with plan B!
im away from home right now - its heavy for its size but its one of the smaller plats ive found

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome platinum find Casper! She's a beauty!! Good job listening to that inner pirate!

Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, very nice!
Water still warm here in South Texas, but had a storm blow in took down power lines. island shut down. could not get to my hunting spot. good thing was some of the sand got pulled out hoping its enough. Keep up the good work I enjoy seeing your finds.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice save Mr Casper!! Plat is always welcome! And Very Good to see your back to getting out more...:skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions