Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell you guys right now that some good finds were made in the last few days on the treasure coast. Conditions have been good I guess. Couple different people called and said I should get up there right now. That rarely happens !! Multiple cobb finds musket balls and a rumored gold cross find !! I take it all with a grain of salt....but I trust my contacts up there that conditions are better than they have been in a long time. Its finally made it down all the way to the keys, and its howling out of the north east right now !! I always do some scouting and condition checks on the first day of the blow....I'll be driving down key checking conditions !!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends live in OBX and right now their getting pounded

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell you guys right now that some good finds were made in the last few days on the treasure coast. Conditions have been good I guess. Couple different people called and said I should get up there right now. That rarely happens !! Multiple cobb finds musket balls and a rumored gold cross find !! I take it all with a grain of salt....but I trust my contacts up there that conditions are better than they have been in a long time. Its finally made it down all the way to the keys, and its howling out of the north east right now !! I always do some scouting and condition checks on the first day of the blow....I'll be driving down key checking conditions !!
75116520c59bcbc9e4.gif

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We could sure use a storm to take away about 6 feet of sand!

FloridaSon

Sep 29, 2018
Between Half Reale Beach and Nuestra Seflora de La
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Glad you guys saved gas and skipped the TC yesterday. High surf just knocked down some dune sand an spread it over the little eroded beach from last week. One spot Monday had a three foot drop below the access steps yesterday had sand over the first step. Blue bags only had the straps showing. Visited 6 beaches, all the same. Still a fun day but lot of work for a single old square nail.

Best part was meeting and talking to some great detectorists.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread