Going Deep, From shore. Nemo
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Going Deep, From shore. Nemo

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2013
    47 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Going Deep, From shore. Nemo

This is a new portable single electric dive system that weighs 10 pounds. Depending on your breathing rate you can stay down in ten feet maximum for a hour plus. The complete system comes with two batteries, It's nice when you want to get out a little further. Nemo by the blu3 group is very reasonable priced. The system also fits in a mesh back pack that comes with it. The size is 11"X 7.5"X 8" small and compact. The Nemo [ATTACH=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0706.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	1777224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0709.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	2.35 MB 
ID:	1777225]1777222[/ATTACH]unit beats trying to put a bigger unit in your car or full size dive tanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0705.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	1777222  

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000 -- Equinox 600 -- Vanquish 540 // Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger // Bunk's Hermit Pick
    24656 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Lake or ocean?

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    9149 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    Lake or ocean?
    Has been around for a while. They are just now making batteries that can handle a small air pump for about 60 minutes. Fresh or salt water Terry. You can rig up a hookah pretty cheap with an air compressor.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    16802 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    IS THAT THE ONE FROM DOWN UNDER?
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

Jul 2013
    1489 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    There is another one like it, I think it’s the one Casper is talking about the “Air Buddy”. This one allows you to go down to 45’. Both are really cool. I tried looking to see prices but It looks like neither is available to purchase yet.

Jul 2013
    1489 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575765290.575744.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	672.3 KB 
ID:	1777659

Jul 2013
    1489 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    ...sorry that’s 40’ feet.

Charter Member
    us
    Garry

Nov 2013
    Treasure Coast Of Florida
    Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab CTX 3030 Garrett AT Pro Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil 3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch Tesoro Sand shark Whites prizim 4 Minelab Go 20 Stealth Extreme 920
    1947 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    I would love to hear from people who have used this.
    If you don't look for it you won't find it!! So get out there and dig it.

www.treasurecoastmetaldetecting.com

Ring Total - 2020 - 18 Gold - Total Rings 47

www.riverrockcamping.com

www.pureenergybikes.com

Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by howie#1 View Post
    This is a new portable single electric dive system that weighs 10 pounds. Depending on your breathing rate you can stay down in ten feet maximum for a hour plus. The complete system comes with two batteries, It's nice when you want to get out a little further ofw pinoy channel share with you new stuff which you watch online. Nemo by the blu3 group is very reasonable priced. The system also fits in a mesh back pack that comes with it. The size is 11"X 7.5"X 8" small and compact. The Nemo [ATTACH=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0706.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	1777224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0709.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	2.35 MB 
ID:	1777225]1777222[/ATTACH]unit beats trying to put a bigger unit in your car or full size dive tanks.
    here is another one like it, I think it’s the one Casper is talking about the “Air Buddy”.

us
    Feb 2014
    Ohio and Florida
    CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils, Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 w 11" and 15" coils, Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35, Vibra-Tector 730 w 4" coil
    1840 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Like the concept, but an hour MDing w the air buddy would last about 10 minutes, perceptually. [ Times really flies while MDing.] Prices range from about $800 - 1150, depending on extras like another battery and delivery starts in Jan 2020. Very interesting...
    Metal Detecting Goal in Life is to Find Wife a 2ct Diamond Ring (so she'll be quiet about all my metal detecting).

us
    Dec 2013
    Central Oregon
    Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
    142 times
    Prospecting
    I purchased a Blu3. A kikckstarter project that started a year ago. Just received the product last month. I paid 500.00 a a early bird investor, not sure what they are selling for now. I received two batteries with it that are claimed to last 30-40 minutes. I set one up on a solar charger and it charged in 60 minutes. My plan is to use it to do sailboat maintenance (hull cleaning) and sniping for gold in rivers. The depth is only ten feet. But much lighter than a gas powered set up, or 12v battery, those have been around for a while. I plan on hiking into some remoter areas with it at low water in the fall. It's too bad I did not get a chance to use it yet. The smaller battery lasts longer due to the compressor only turning on when you require air (breath in). The regulator has a sensor in it to tell the compressor to turn on.

Apr 2011
    El Dorado
    Equinox 800, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
    604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Actionman View Post
    I purchased a Blu3. A kikckstarter project that started a year ago. Just received the product last month. I paid 500.00 a a early bird investor, not sure what they are selling for now. I received two batteries with it that are claimed to last 30-40 minutes. I set one up on a solar charger and it charged in 60 minutes. My plan is to use it to do sailboat maintenance (hull cleaning) and sniping for gold in rivers. The depth is only ten feet. But much lighter than a gas powered set up, or 12v battery, those have been around for a while. I plan on hiking into some remoter areas with it at low water in the fall. It's too bad I did not get a chance to use it yet. The smaller battery lasts longer due to the compressor only turning on when you require air (breath in). The regulator has a sensor in it to tell the compressor to turn on.
    Have you had a chance to use the Blu3 yet, Actionman?

us
    Dec 2013
    Central Oregon
    Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
    142 times
    Prospecting
    I have not had a chance to use it yet, hopefully soon! I brought it with me on my last sail on Memorial day weekend, but did not use it.
    perdidogringo likes this.

Apr 2011
    El Dorado
    Equinox 800, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
    604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Actionman View Post
    I have not had a chance to use it yet, hopefully soon! I brought it with me on my last sail on Memorial day weekend, but did not use it.
    I bought the Blu3 Nemo yesterday and it's due to arrive on Friday. I plan to use it off the beaches in various countries around the world, since I live outside the U.S. I think this will be a fun and practical tool in order to get the gold that most detectorists can't get to (in 5-10 feet of water).

Charter Member
    us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Del Espiritu Santo - "Bay of the Holy Spirit”
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    63624 times
    Not to be the bummer... but to sorta drop some reality here... and beings I have 45 years + of underwater experience... The latter of those being a compressor diver.

When I hear talk about depths of anything over 10 foot on a battery powered system etc... I want to throw a bone out here...

And... I don't care if anyone thinks this bone tastes good or not.

I fell like if I don't say something... someone reading this now OR later may get in deeper than they realize and could cost them way more than the price of a comp.

Realize...

Water is alive... and it will take you the first chance it gets if you let it.... or get slack... for sometimes things are out of your control and "$%^# happens".

In other words... Be prepared... Safety and an understanding of what can and probably will at some point happen...

A little per planning and some basic's can save your life... IN 10 foot of water ... let alone anything deeper.

Don't under estimate the power of water... The minute you do... you will find it almost always wins if you are not ready at a moments notice.

So... with all this...

Be safe and prepared.
    perdidogringo and FloridaSon like this.
    DETECT WITH RESPECT - Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links