West Coast Fla Finds

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
Had a great vacation this past week in the Naples area and I’m flying home with a few golden tickets. Conditions weren’t great but always enjoy the scenery. Best of my hunts was the 14K diamond ring. Was missing a side stone when found and the other one fell out before the photos. Also got a high karat earring and a 14K men’s band. Happy Hunting! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578500795.723895.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578500812.374961.jpg

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim and I were talking yesterday - wondering how you were doing
images.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post wow I need a vacation so bad. Looks like you did great. Thanks for the great post. Tommy

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did very well. I haven't dug nearly as much this year as last. I did well, but for instance, even though the ground has mainly been thawed, I haven't been out since about December 13, and still haven't posted the stuff from that week. I detest this time of year where it's so dark so early. Spring is coming! I am going this weekend and my new machine will be here very, very soon! Can't wait!

Did you use the Excal?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Great Vacation! You and Casper really do well down south!

OP
OP
1KBlueTuber

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
You did very well. I haven't dug nearly as much this year as last. I did well, but for instance, even though the ground has mainly been thawed, I haven't been out since about December 13, and still haven't posted the stuff from that week. I detest this time of year where it's so dark so early. Spring is coming! I am going this weekend and my new machine will be here very, very soon! Can't wait!

Did you use the Excal?

Excal found the band, SurfMaster pro diver snagged the diamond and Nox got the earring

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds. Naples is good. I would like to see more people swimming. Nice finds!

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Man, That is a great week. Heck, it is a great month's worth of finds! Nice hunting.
As a matter of fact, was planning to hit Naples later this week, but after seeing you rake the place clean I'll hold off going until April and give time for replenishment!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you use the Excal?
Yep this time of year errrhhh gets dark at 5pm and the days are not very bright Sun wise, its like someone coming into your living room and turning the lights dimmer and turning the heat down. for 4 months Too bad you cant shoot the intruder.lol

snorkel

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2019
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
Very respectable haul. I was at one of the Naples beaches today and came up empty, just a few coins. Even the usual trash, pull tabs & such were scarce. Clam pass beach in Naples was recently renourished, so probability there is mostly going to be fresh drops, but it seems not that many people have been going in the water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions