New Equinox 600 leaked - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: New Equinox 600 leaked

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2014
    Ohio and Florida
    CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils, Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 w 11" and 15" coils, Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pro Find 35 Pointer Vibra-Tector 730 w 4" coil
    1748 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I hear ya brother. I feel the same way about my CTX 3030. After being water logged and fixed, quickly, by Minelab twice in the past 9 months, I'm seriously wondering if I should keep the CTX as my land machine (what a pity). But the warranty runs out next month (3 yr) and the water intrusion damage was extensive. However, my back up water detector is an Equinox 800. Had it in the water several times. So far so good.
    Metal Detecting Goal in Life is to Find Wife a 2ct Diamond Ring (so she'll be quiet about all my metal detecting).

us
    Aug 2019
    South Padre Island Texas
    Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay, Whites PI, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600
    133 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I was able to ship back nox 600 on the 22nd my birthday they recieved 24th at 10am, clock now couting down to see how quickly turnaround service is. Will keep you posted on update.
    Irishgoldhound and OBN like this.

us
    Aug 2019
    South Padre Island Texas
    Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay, Whites PI, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600
    133 times
    New update!
    Minelab Service Center sent me a Email. They stated no water was found anywhere in the detector unit, They did stated unit would not power up...even after replacing with new battery. So they replaced with new unit after testing it..has newest update installed. It's being shipped and on its way now. I am very happy with the service they have provided with this problem. Will have to decide if I want to dip the new unit and find out if it will water hunt before warranty runs out or use as above water unit..have to think this one out for a while..possibly Excalibur II for below water or even CZ20 if Excalibur needs a rest lol. Then talk my wife into detecting using the Nox on wet sand hummmm more competition decisions, decisions. We shall see.
    OBN and Irishgoldhound like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2008
    S. Hutchinson Island
    Excaliber II with homemade straight shaft
    311 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    Well the NOX series is not perfect , like a Glock Pistol lol.

Good info to know if I ever want a NOX . I kinda do.

If you find out why it leaked please let us know & GD down /over there in TX .
    Thats why I have 5 Sigs, they are perfect
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.-Mark Twain

us
    Aug 2019
    South Padre Island Texas
    133 times
    USPS Tracking indicates my replaced Equinox 600 has arrived at my Post Office will be out for delivery today, was suppose to be delivered yesterday but got stuck in Dallas/Fortworth for some reason.
    Will see how it works.
    I was off yesterday took the wife to beach and only found clad and Mexican money...Mexican money giving me same tone as iron in all metal. Had fun before the cooler air came in. Happy hunting to all.
    OBN likes this.

us
    Aug 2019
    South Padre Island Texas
    133 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200130-195811_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	345.7 KB 
ID:	1796451finally got away from wife to photograph my last find out with Excalibur
    OBN and terry g like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links