Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Infinium L/S
Deep Tech Vista X
Headhunter Pirate Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So hr or so before dark heading back along the surf. Here comes two young beauties running over to me attired in skimpy swimsuits. Asking all the usual questions. I look around and theres no one else around. Im thinking this dont look good at all. So Im telling you guys, Im getting nerveous. So I ask their age and they tell me their only 54 & 57. Heck Im soon to be 71, so I told them to get on home to their parents. Nothing else to worry about, now I got jail bait running around.

Upvote 0

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You can see just about anything on our Florida beaches if you go there often enough. I was detecting on one of the Beaches near Vero when I caught a glimpse of a woman with her beach chair, towels, cooler, floaties etc...all the normal stuff. This woman was every ounce of 250 lbs. OK, we've all seen such people right? Not like this one...she was wearing a thong bikini and very proud of it!!!

In all my years of living on our beaches, I can swear that I never saw such a sight...and I'm 71 years old! That was truly a first...and a last I hope.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont take the bait lol

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was approached by a super hottie who is curious and asking questions... we talk... she is from California with her 3 friends from Australia...

SaysI should come over to where they are if I want to hang out with tem.

I turn around and see her friends... they are gorgeous... AND TOPLESS.

My mouth fell open... I was stuttering as I said... hey you guys might wanna put your tops back on... *which I am having a REAL hard time saying*

"the law here is pretty strict about that here".

Felt like a *******... as she is asking me to come hang out and smoke some California pot.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet it was more than you could bare lol At least I hope

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet it was more than you could bare lol At least I hope

Definitely hard keeping a conversation with 4 women as it is....

then make them gorgeous as well...

Then 3 of em without tops and skimpy bottoms.

Hard to even talk right.

AND hard to keep eye to eye contact. :/

Sheesh

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you would like that. Nice of her to invite you over Hope you jump on that...offer lol Ok better quit before I get in trouble

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you would like that. Nice of her to invite you over Hope you jump on that...offer lol Ok better quit before I get in trouble

This was 20 years... perhaps 25 ago. heh

at least.

Was just a youngin.... WHICH added to the whole thing.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS...

Try detecting a nude beach.

That was fun.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was approached by a super hottie who is curious and asking questions... we talk... she is from California with her 3 friends from Australia...

SaysI should come over to where they are if I want to hang out with tem.

I turn around and see her friends... they are gorgeous... AND TOPLESS.

My mouth fell open... I was stuttering as I said... hey you guys might wanna put your tops back on... *which I am having a REAL hard time saying*

"the law here is pretty strict about that here".

Felt like a *******... as she is asking me to come hang out and smoke some California pot.

...and then you woke up...uh-huh:laughing7:

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the past few years, around the end of Sept, when the beaches begin to empty out, I am out Mding and see a tall figure walking the beach in the distance. When it gets closer I see that it is a man dressed in a woman’s thong bathing suit. He generally parades around me for a while, looking for attention I guess, then walks back to where he came from! Hey, to each his own, but yikes! I, like many of you, have had numerous interesting incounters when MDing! But hey, that’s what makes this hobbie even more entertaining.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the past few years, around the end of Sept, when the beaches begin to empty out, I am out Mding and see a tall figure walking the beach in the distance. When it gets closer I see that it is a man dressed in a woman’s thong bathing suit. He generally parades around me for a while, looking for attention I guess, then walks back to where he came from! Hey, to each his own, but yikes! I, like many of you, have had numerous interesting incounters when MDing! But hey, that’s what makes this hobbie even more entertaining.

It's called "trolling," Claire...guess ya didn't bite!:laughing7:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had many encounters, most were just curious...I did have one a few years ago, she was wearing so little I was really embarrassed to look. She was A Cadet at the Navel Academy with a great tan, and a southern accent. Just curious to what i was doing in he water and had the normal questions. Life has been very good to me, and this just added to those memories. :skullflag:

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS...

Try detecting a nude beach.

That was fun.

Been there, done that! We have a beach like that here. You can see anything and everything on that beach! Even at our other beaches, you never know what you'll see, especially at night. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Dancer

Dancer

Dec 21, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Infinium L/S
Deep Tech Vista X
Headhunter Pirate Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today Guy and his wife stopped and and said that a women down the beach was looking for her son's truck keys. Maybe help her out. I asked them "How did she look?"
The wife piped up, Not Bad ! Another guy standing there wanted to know How old the Truck was? Wasnt interested in the women. Anyway when I got down there some Good person found the keys and returned them. Another day On the Beach.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had many encounters, most were just curious...I did have one a few years ago, she was wearing so little I was really embarrassed to look. She was A Cadet at the Navel Academy with a great tan, and a southern accent. Just curious to what i was doing in he water and had the normal questions. Life has been very good to me, and this just added to those memories. :skullflag:

Yeah sure, no pics?

El_Cid_2000

Apr 25, 2018
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 400
Garrett GTA 1000 (recently deceased)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I mainly beach hunt at night; probably seen 100+ skinny dippers and I'm OK with that. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread