Never fails

cladpirate

Apr 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I want to find another metal detectorist in my area, all that is needed is to go out for a hunt. Time of day/night, makes no difference. Every time I am out, there they are, staring at me with their beady little eyes, thieving the opportunity right out from under my coil. :sadsmiley:
Seriously though, not a lot of our beaches get used, only select areas. I like digging things, my swinging arm has really beefed up this year. Thanks Minelab/equinox.

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
If I want to find another metal detectorist in my area, all that is needed is to go out for a hunt. Time of day/night, makes no difference. Every time I am out, there they are, staring at me with their beady little eyes, thieving the opportunity right out from under my coil. :sadsmiley:
Seriously though, not a lot of our beaches get used, only select areas. I like digging things, my swinging arm has really beefed up this year. Thanks Minelab/equinox.
You must be in Florida? I see the same here on spring and summer weekends, during the week and winter rare.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread