Todays new location

ShinyShores

Mar 19, 2020
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a chance to check out a smaller beach today, social distanced, found a first in 2 bullets a few sinkers and 3 pennies. Was a dirty beach to hunt. Although I’m newer, i didn’t want to miss coin targets and ended up digging a-lot of small aluminum melted beads 🤦*♂️. Still figuring out my excalibur 2 tones.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1586126535.555605.jpg

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two tones on an Excalibur? :icon_scratch: Oh,....I guess you mean to say that you have an Excalibur 2 and you're trying to get used to the tones? Hunt in Pin Point (all metal) and then switch over to Discrimination to eliminate iron. If it still gives a non-ferrous signal dig it. If the signal disappears, dig down until you get the signal again. In Pin Point, you'll get at least an extra 2" in depth and out of the range of the Discriminator. Digging non-ferrous junk is just part of the game at the beach. Good jewelry can read in all areas of the tone signals you'll be hearing.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread