Treasure Cost Laws

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you MD in the water on the treasure cost? I only want to go in about waist deep.

Cant get into the water along treasurecoast at all and that includes your coil, state parks that border the ocean is up to park ranger ask before you detect, federal land is strictly off limits, 99% of the other beaches will allow you to hunt in the water with no problems at all, I have been doing so for almost 15 years.

OP
OP
cyperpc

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I was hoping they changed this. I was in the water in Key West Oops!!! I really enjoy being in the surf.

OP
OP
cyperpc

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I was hoping they changed this. I was in the water in Key West Oops!!! I really enjoy being in the surf.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can hunt beaches and in water in the keys as long as you dont take a boat and go to the treasure leases off shore..

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a small group of Key hunters here - but dont get caught on treasure coast in water - they might be in a good mood and just tell you to get the heck out
but there have been guys that got machines taken fines and in a few cases got brought down to the station (usually these are ones that stand up for their rights)
been a while since i heard of someone being taken down---but years ago - i heard stories of guys posing as fishermen and dropping a guy over with tanks
and getting caught

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone find anything good in these areas ? Show us your finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread