NeoSport 3mm and 7mm wetsuit

Slimpickins

Feb 16, 2014
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone use this brand? Buying on-line leaves little to be desired. Are these rugged zippers? I hate the chintzy zippers that come on a lot of imported stuff. My last suit was a custom made "Bailey" 5/8" orange colored suit some 53 years ago. Water temps in Boston Harbor were very cold or should I say wicked. Who knows when dive shops will open again thanks to covid-19

Upvote 0

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Does anyone use this brand? Buying on-line leaves little to be desired. Are these rugged zippers? I hate the chintzy zippers that come on a lot of imported stuff. My last suit was a custom made "Bailey" 5/8" orange colored suit some 53 years ago. Water temps in Boston Harbor were very cold or should I say wicked. Who knows when dive shops will open again thanks to covid-19

If you check out The Minnesota Beach Boys videos, that’s the brand they wear in the water.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive used all kinds of neosport gear over the year - the farmer john under my dive jacket is neosport
your heart - hands and feet are whats important - your head also but if your not going under and its sunny out
your head should be fine - if you go with a full face mask it can be a plus when cold - your breathe will keep your face warm
I was probably the first person in US to use a full face - i kept close watch on their release in Europe where they were first
sold and had one brought over when they hit the shelves
apr2715.JPG

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive got at least one pair of neosport gloves and boots

ctdirtdigger

May 14, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Excalibur (2), GPX 4500, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have purchased two wetsuits through these folks https://www.leisurepro.com and with their return policy you can't go wrong. Basically, you can return the product free of charge until you get one that fits to your satisfaction. I also did this with drysuit boots..........same policy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions