Got my Beach Hunter ID back with the "Super 12 Coil" installed!

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• HPIM0409 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0409 (Small).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,218
  • HPIM0410 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0410 (Small).JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,190
  • HPIM0411 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0411 (Small).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,150
Upvote 0

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Got my Beach Hunter ID back with the "Super 12 Coil" installed!

wow!!! that's like 25% of the cost of the whole unit. maybe i'll stick with what's on there until i find some gold to pay for the 12" coil ;)
thanks
TB

OP
OP
BEACH-HUNTER

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Whites helped me out with the cost.

The-Bone said:
wow!!! that's like 25% of the cost of the whole unit. maybe i'll stick with what's on there until i find some gold to pay for the 12" coil ;)
thanks
TB
whites gave me $400.00 last year in free merchendise...so that pretty much covered it!! I was able to pick up a bunch of shaft parts and hard ware and built a bunch of straight shafts which I sold for a good profit on top of that......Whites takes care of its customers!!

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
Re: Whites helped me out with the cost.

[/quote]Whites takes care of its customers!![/quote]

Yes they do!!!! They stand behind their products 100%!!!! ;)

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Re: Whites helped me out with the cost.

Whites takes care of its customers!![/quote]

Yes they do!!!! They stand behind their products 100%!!!! ;)
[/quote]
Glad to hear that....the boots on my recently acquired Surfmaster II need replaced. Hope it doesn't cost a fortune.

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:

Wow

Man you must be makin some good dough to have that Beach hunter! Man that thing is expensive! Hope it gets you its money's worth.

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!

Larsmed said:
Wow

Man you must be makin some good dough to have that Beach hunter! Man that thing is expensive! Hope it gets you its money's worth.

I also own a Beach Hunter and can say it's been worth every penny spent!!! I found a 9 diamond bracelet last summer with it but thought it was just CZs (had it tucked away in one of my finds bags). Well to make a long story short, I recently had it looked at and it's worth over 2K!!!!!!! :D

I also just recently found a watch worth over $325.00 and have found a whole bunch of other goodies with it too!!! So, if you do the math, yeah I would say its been a good investment for me!!!! ;)

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Northshore, Hawaiian Islands

Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade a Whites Surfmaster coil and put a bigger coil on it? Just wondering if it is possible? Aloha ;D

OP
OP
BEACH-HUNTER

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:

makahaman said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade a Whites Surfmaster coil and put a bigger coil on it? Just wondering if it is possible? Aloha ;D
CALL WHITES DIRECTLY...THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO....AND HELP YOU ANY WAY THEY CAN!!

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope your 12" super coil is working well with your Beach Hunter ID
I just bought my first machine, a used White's Beach Hunter with cracked coil (works fine out of the water).
I guess I need to find out which coils I can put on this machine.

Is the the Beach Hunter a water proof version of another White's model?
You can find their loops chart here: Loop Chart

Thanks

Jack

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a great thread. I did not realize the innards were DFX, but it makes sense. A buddy of mine bought one as his backup machine and has probably used it more as his initial go-to detector on new beaches, which says a great deal about its effectiveness. I bet he would like the 12" upgrade and will let him know.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I've heard about a 2 inch depth increase over the older 950 coil with the new 300 coil. And of course more covered ground. I'm really looking into adding a BH ID 300 to my arsenal this yr. I've also heard that when run in all metal it runs like a PI and pretty close in depth with the Dual field, plus you still have target ID with the lights that are still accurate in all metal mode. How cool is that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions