claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep fake. Been there done that! I have found 4 of them over the past few years. They dont fool me any more,lol. Enjoyed the video

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of questions....(1) why were you using the Deus on a salt water beach instead of the Equinox? (2) Before your scoop broke, why don't you just shake the sand out of the scoop instead of dumping and using your pin pointer?

adamBomb

May 30, 2014
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
Nox 700;
Past: Nox 600; CTX; CZ21; Excal II; White's DF;
920i Stealth Scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found a nice fake one off wrightsville beach nc a few yrs back. My kids currently enjoy it lol.

OP
OP
DetectorMoe

DetectorMoe

Apr 4, 2013
SouthEast North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox800, ATpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of questions....(1) why were you using the Deus on a salt water beach instead of the Equinox? (2) Before your scoop broke, why don't you just shake the sand out of the scoop instead of dumping and using your pin pointer?

I know I know, lol... Well I just got me a Equinox now and my sand scoop is so heavy its faster just to use the pinpointer.. Hopefully in the near future I'll get a better scoop.. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread