What your favorite Beach Line?

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I was out on the Treasure Coast for four hours today and found nothing. I tried searching lines 1,3 and 5. Normally I would search line 2 and 4 if there where many people on the beach (towel lines) Which line do you like to search in? Note: I would be in the water waste deep but can not be in the water in these areas.

Bearch.jpg

I did take a beautiful beach picture!

Great Photo.jpg

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I prefer #2 and 4 also, but, I'll hunt wherever the targets are.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For me, #1 and #4

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw you out there today. Your car had Pennsylvania tags. All that sand is the beach renourishment sand, makes things a little bleak.

Just keep trying line #1.

If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My initial search pattern is East and West so I cover all 4 of your areas until I start finding a coin line or other significant targets. I then concentrate on that area. I always try to remember, Gold is where you find it. 8-)

Just coming onto any beach cold is difficult to zero in on one specific North South line straight away.

I first look for cuts and low areas also.

We haven’t found much of late either so just keep at it. The rewards will come.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
cyperpc

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I did not see you:dontknow: I was thinking it was new sand by the upper edge. I need to get there when the tide is lower. Next time stop me and say hi!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

All those lines are empty in this condition, beach metal detecting is not geometric or Marketing.
Analyse the condition then trace the path where the gold lives...

Well, if you are finding pocketfuls of pull tabs then you are in the wrong place. The sea is very good at organising things according to their density. Light things in one place, heavy things in another. What's buried deep in the sand one month will cycle up to the surface in the following months. Somewhere on your beach is an area littered with gold rings. Keep studying...

Good luck
8-)

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Hammid, haven't seen any of your great beach detecting finds for a while, good to see you on here!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Hammid, haven't seen any of your great beach detecting finds for a while, good to see you on here!!

I’m here all the times, just because no detecting for long duration. Hope to come back soon, thank you for the warm welcome :hello2: I wish you all the best :treasurechest:

FloridaSon

Sep 29, 2018
Between Half Reale Beach and Nuestra Seflora de La
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Need some erosion to remove some sand and bring the coil closer to targets. This time of year erosion = tropical systems. A month ago there was a 24 hour period of N-NE winds and pretty high surf that produced a lot of iron targets north of there in what would be your line 1. I pulled up a 2 foot 1/2" steel bolt in the same place that did not make a peep before the erosion. At least it was getting better for something. Why do I hunt iron? Lots of spikes, tackle, staples and other artifacts are iron. But the density/sorting/erosion is the key to the great finds along with new cuts in old sand (orange) and all the above advice is right on. But as said above, none of us are finding much right now. Keep on!

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Oh, that kind of line. I thought you meant something like ..Your eyes are bluer than the ocean, type of line.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here Mike.... You see that truck over there I paid for it with metal detecting finds:laughing9:

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, that kind of line. I thought you meant something like ..Your eyes are bluer than the ocean, type of line.

She asks" what the best thing you ever found?"
You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread