Tarsacci Hits Second Gold Ring in a week :)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get back to the lake this morning before the crowd took over. Took me about an hour in the water, to hit the wedding band in knee deep water. I don't recall what it read, but, out of the water it hit at 5, weighs a whopping 3 grams, 14K. It says wedlock on the inside. The inner layer looks to be white gold, with an overlay of yellow on the outside.

The 8000 seems to run smoother with black sand and salt on for some reason, this is a fresh water lake btw. My settings were:

-30 disc
-2 Threshold
7-Sensitivity
Manual GB at 638
12 Khz
Salinity at 28

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200712_122516010_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200712_122516010_HDR.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rings are good. Is that a PI machine? I'm not familiar with them as I do not water hunt.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't want to be nosy but went to their website. They make no mention of price. You have to fill out their questions form, and then they got your e-mail address from now on, and might hound me from now on with spam.

So, what is the MSRP of the detector?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeepseekerADS, I hate when that happens! I have about 100 email addresses blocked on my email already - always wanting to sell me stuff - or politicians looking for a handout.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Dan you are Hot !!

Rings are good. Is that a PI machine? I'm not familiar with them as I do not water hunt.
Neither PI or VLF..I think............MDT........Multi Domain Technology

I think the price is around 1299. I could be wrong on that..Nice machine, Dew loves his I know.. And I think Dan does too by all this gold he is finding...:icon_thumright:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I LOVE my Tarsacci! Were you running all metal mode or mixed? I only have to use black sand on wet sand. Congrats, nice finds!

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE my Tarsacci! Were you running all metal mode or mixed? I only have to use black sand on wet sand. Congrats, nice finds!

Thank you. I'm running disc with black sand and salinity on -30 disc hunting in a fresh water lake.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
I especially like the idea it's available to anyone and not limited/restricted to just US/Canada buyers.

Filled in the said application/request form... got a timely reply ... made the purchase ... one is now on the way ... that's more like what free trade is about.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Got a TARSACCI a few weeks ago, how lovely to deal with an unbiased dealer, even had a follow-up email from the dealer to see if I needed any help:icon_thumleft:
:occasion14:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well price may have come down, i paid $1530ish when i bought mine 18 mos. ago. Im been more than happy with its results. Im salt water hunting..... but still would be using AM and reverse disc even in fresh water. The machine in AM is very much like the Xcal which takes advantage of the extra power when in PP mode. I dont get the pings and pongs from false signals .... its light popping from minerals which seems much quieter than the Xcal. Machine has very noticeable depth increase. Simple enough to learn IF YOU TAKE THE TIME. You wont get hounded by anyone that im aware of..... but me and the Designer have spoken a LOT over the phone when i got mine as has others as we learned....... how many companies do that? Very light for us older guys and very well built machine. Three of us in the Gulf using them that i know of ..... and all three of us put our other machines away. Its just hard to pick up even the Nox.... which to me is a bit chatty in the water and on a 3 gram ring which it gets in the wet sand near the surf 12".....it looses 2" in the water. This machine has a unique Salt Balance......so it looses almost nothing from dry to in the water. Anyone using the AquaSound knows how well SB works. But unlike the Aqua .... the machine seems to outperform most in harsh conditions like black sand.

Congrats on that ring.... you are doing well.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice gold ring! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread