Apr 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Rodsullivan

Jun 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1715 Fleet-Queens Jewels has the exclusive rights. John Brandon is their Operations Manager.

ctdirtdigger

May 14, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Excalibur (2), GPX 4500, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does Queens Jewels make available the listing of WHO currently owns which lease along the Treasure Coast ? Does the contract with Queens Jewels even allow the lessee to sub-lease the beach portion, perhaps out to 4' deep at low tide.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you do a lot of home work there are places that can be hit between leases - i have friends that have very specific charts
but you have to be spot on or spot off ..if you go on a lease you could lose a lot

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now if i lived down there i would try going in with some guys to try and get a lease

Flipperfla

Dec 2, 2018
Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you can get them thru Treasure Salvors Inc, Key West. $2000 per season.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you do a lot of home work there are places that can be hit between leases - i have friends that have very specific charts
but you have to be spot on or spot off ..if you go on a lease you could lose a lot

I contacted the state to get the latitudes of the leases so that I can get in the water between the ones that don't overlap. They sent me maps showing the areas, but would not give out the coordinates. Said it is proprietary info. Would never get in the water where there is an obvious lease, but they tell you not to go in the water where there is a lease, but won't tell you where that is. Typical government talking out of both sides of their mouths

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I just sent 1715 Fleet - Queens Jewels, LLC this message "Can you send me the coordinates or a map of the lease waters so I will not get in trouble metal detecting in 3 - 4 feet of water? Thank you!" Lets see what happens. I will also send the state and county a request.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sent 1715 Fleet - Queens Jewels, LLC this message "Can you send me the coordinates or a map of the lease waters so I will not get in trouble metal detecting in 3 - 4 feet of water? Thank you!" Lets see what happens. I will also send the state and county a request.

I tried the state, they won't give it to you. They will send you maps of the general area of leases which I have posted on this forum, but they won't give you any more info

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions