Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200721_112216.jpg First time detecting in two years...me and BigMike went to Cocoa Beach to hunt wet sand but water was calm enough to hunt in....10k white and yellow gold band...6.5 grams.

Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
lookindown

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is a tempting thing. It throws us a bone every now and then ...... keeps us addicted lol. Excellent find..... gold prices are UP.
Gold fever is real.��

OP
OP
lookindown

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, bought an Equinox 800 about 2 weeks ago. Before that, I hadn’t been out in about a year and a half.
You took the same break we took...time to get the gold now.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a beautiful piece of Gold you scooped. Nice going and keep em coming. :occasion14:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1850857 First time detecting in two years...me and BigMike went to Cocoa Beach to hunt wet sand but water was calm enough to hunt in....10k white and yellow gold band...6.5 grams.

Hey nice! Were you using the CZ21?

I just hunted (tonight) for the first time in a year... I just recently moved to the east coast and was recovering for the past 4 months from a surgery (installing plate and screws) in my RIGHT FOOT.

I decided I could not detect because I might hurt my foot digging. But tonight I realized I always dig with my LEFT FOOT! DUH.

???

I wish my hunt would have been as fruitful as yours but still it is a huge relief to not be digging 9 thousand foil tops at TI or PAG.

Anyway first hunt in 2 years and a gold ring that must have been epic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lookindown

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey nice! Were you using the CZ21?

I just hunted (tonight) for the first time in a year... I just recently moved to the east coast and was recovering for the past 4 months from a surgery (installing plate and screws) in my RIGHT FOOT.

I decided I could not detect because I might hurt my foot digging. But tonight I realized I always dig with my LEFT FOOT! DUH.

???

I wish my hunt would have been as fruitful as yours but still it is a huge relief to not be digging 9 thousand foil tops at TI or PAG.

Anyway first hunt in 2 years and a gold ring that must have been epic.
Yeah, CZ21...3 hunts since the gold and havent found anymore...got a silver ring and silver bracelet though...good luck out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread