a few carrott questions

Slimpickins

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new Carrott is way better than the Power Pro Pistol Probe was. Highly visible, obviously well constructed, and waterproof. The Pistol Probe was black and looked like a hand gun from a short distance. Probably made some people wary when I pulled out. I got it wet and that was the end of that. When I turn on the Carrott, can I leave it in the ON position the whole time I'm hunting? I have been turning it OFF after each use. Am I wasting power when in the ON position if it sits in the keeper? Also, what setting is best? The default (middle) or maximum. Is there some kind of harness or some way of wearing it at chest height so you can keep an eye on it?
Thanks

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you got your carrot did it come with a belt holster if so just make a bandolier style strap so you can strap it to your chest. Or take a couple of web belts and get a seamstress to design one for you.

Hddeuce03

Jul 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always turn mine off when not in use, then on when ready to pinpoint. Same battery since Feb. of this year...still good so far...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread