Straight shaft for Beach Hunter ID

klopek

Oct 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II
Getting my new Beach Hunter ID tomorrow and was wondering where to get a nice straight shaft for it. I like the ones with the pistol grip to them like the Minelabs have. Also I want one for my Sea Hunter Mark II. I remember seeing someone's on here in a pic and thought to myself thats the set up I want. I'm talking about the beach hunter I saw I can't remember seeing one for the Sea hunter though. Thanks for any help or points in the right direction!

Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I surfed for it, but only found self-made mods...maybe someone else will know.

HH!
TBGO

OP
OP
klopek

klopek

Oct 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
Thanks Beep
I did the same thing and came up with nothing mass produced. i thinlk Guzz1 ,ight have an idea I like the way his looks.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HEY Klopek
CONGRATS javascript:void(0); on the new beach hunter ,Let me know how you like it , I got mine 2 weeks ago. I did take it out a few times and got quite a few clad on the beach. However I'm still getting use to it,I like the lights that identify your targets , it works well . I'm using mine stock from the factory ,Haven't come up with any Ideas on how to straight shaft mount the control box just yet ..Let me know how your doing with it as I am still learning with mine .

pistolpete

Jan 23, 2006
Fort Erie,Ontario,Canada
Detector(s) used
1280,excal,pi pro,sea hunter 2,x terra 70
andersondetectorshafts.com makes shafts for the Garrett water machines and I believe the White's machines also. I had a shaft made for my Minelab which wasn't listed on their website and they do custom stuff as well. Great quality!

OP
OP
klopek

klopek

Oct 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
Thanks for the info. I sent anderson an email asking about the Beach Hunter.

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Here's one I built...... Straight shaft for Beach Hunter ID

there easy to build..you need 3/4" aluminum pipe,the adj pistol style grip comes from a bike shop...the rest of the parts are salvaged from factory shaft.

Attachments

• index (Large).jpg
    index (Large).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 302
  • index (Small).jpg
    index (Small).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 299

Inthasurf

Dec 8, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Beach Hunter ID, XL-Pro, BH
Hi klopek,

Beach Hunter has made the best straight shaft for the BHID!!! However, There's a detector shop selling custom shafts for the Garrett Infinium and the Sea Hunter as you requested. I sent you a PM about it.

Thanks and HH!!!

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Beachhunter That looks really good , Can you tell a big difference from stock setup??? I might want to do the same to mine,, Guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread