Update on a fellow hunter

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
todays update on scuba detector (Robert) from his daughter.

NEW UPDATE 7-25-21 ScubaDetector
8am ?
7/25 Update
Our dad coded early this morning. We got the call at 5:45am. He is still hanging on. My sister Shelly and I called all family and then rushed over to the hospital. We are still fighting with them to allow us to see our dad. We've been sitting in the parking lot since. Just waiting for the call.
To the gentleman in the white F-150 hauling Foam board who stopped and gave us a hug, I am so sorry we didn't catch your name, but that truly meant so much to us. So thank you, and we hope you have an amazing day!! - Seana

0930 update:
. Hi, I’m one of Robert’s AKA scuba detector daughters. My sister was called at 3 am this morning with the most horrific news we could ask for. My dads lungs are too scared for him to recover. He is still alive but they had to put him on a paralytic so they can keep his oxygen up. The scars are too bad and not allowing oxygen through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was not aware of this thread, I have been posting data on this situation on another thread here. My feelings are that if there was a thousand threads on this friend it would still fit our need to pay tribute to a great fellow and friend to the metal detecting community.

Sorry, I didn't want his hospital picture to be his last pictures posted so made memorial thread with happier pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions