Multiple gold day, silver,gemstones, crucifix, 4 rings !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in at one of the smallest swim spots in the keys....it was good !! Today I saw a drug lord get in the water with his family....they had more treasure on than ive ever seen any person ware into the water !! He had a diamond encrusted gold Rolex on !! The 2 chains they were wearing had to be 50,000 each.....had to be a pound or more of gold in each piece, and you couldn't count the diamonds.....every finger had a ring and he had multiple large cuban link bracelets. When I wasn't following this guy around in the shallow water I was finding good jewelry !! Got a nice gemstone ring that was pretty stained and had been down quite awhile...its gold with a massive gemstone....possibly imperial topaz or citrine....this is an older ring and had been resized....the karat mark has been removed in the process. Ill take her in for a look from my jeweler.....she's a real beauty !! Got a tiny little gold band a white gold and diamond chip earring, and topped it off with a nice white and yellow gold crucifix !! 20210729_181014.jpg
20210729_180557.jpg 20210729_164714.jpg 20210729_172921.jpg
20210729_182425.jpg
Another 11 grams of the good stuff to add to the pile....wooo hoooo !! Got some silvers too including a great silver cocktail style ring....probably just zirconia but still a nice piece 16275987118621321562387974541188.jpg
Also got a sacajewea dollar amongst many clad coins and fishing weights....you can see my sacajewea dollar right below my scale !! The crucifix was a beautiful piece also...lots of detail in it !! Thanks for looking folks and happy hunting !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great swim hole finds lots of good stuff congrats

Mark....your not gonna believe it when I tell ya wear da new hole is !! No one ever hit it since it was redone after IRMA !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart
Found something to hall ALL your new found Loot in :)

ROGER....like you told me....2021 baby !! Woooo hoooo !! Time to hop on the treasure boat now and dive...rest of August through end of September !! Dang man....the swim hole guys will be happy to see me not molesting the spots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread