Multiple gold day, silver,gemstones, crucifix, 4 rings !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in at one of the smallest swim spots in the keys....it was good !! Today I saw a drug lord get in the water with his family....they had more treasure on than ive ever seen any person ware into the water !! He had a diamond encrusted gold Rolex on !! The 2 chains they were wearing had to be 50,000 each.....had to be a pound or more of gold in each piece, and you couldn't count the diamonds.....every finger had a ring and he had multiple large cuban link bracelets. When I wasn't following this guy around in the shallow water I was finding good jewelry !! Got a nice gemstone ring that was pretty stained and had been down quite awhile...its gold with a massive gemstone....possibly imperial topaz or citrine....this is an older ring and had been resized....the karat mark has been removed in the process. Ill take her in for a look from my jeweler.....she's a real beauty !! Got a tiny little gold band a white gold and diamond chip earring, and topped it off with a nice white and yellow gold crucifix !! 20210729_181014.jpg
20210729_180557.jpg 20210729_164714.jpg 20210729_172921.jpg
20210729_182425.jpg
Another 11 grams of the good stuff to add to the pile....wooo hoooo !! Got some silvers too including a great silver cocktail style ring....probably just zirconia but still a nice piece 16275987118621321562387974541188.jpg
Also got a sacajewea dollar amongst many clad coins and fishing weights....you can see my sacajewea dollar right below my scale !! The crucifix was a beautiful piece also...lots of detail in it !! Thanks for looking folks and happy hunting !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WTG! Nice pile of loot there Bart. Good hunting.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sandcrab....happy hunting !!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart..outstanding..congratulations on your beautiful recoveries..It’s true that the Keys is the place to be.
The places by me open for detecting after Labor Day so I have not been out yet..
It’s great to see a hard working person hitting it out of the park,,
take care

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you would say... "Wooo Hoooo".

Well done man.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Pile it High BB! Love the cross!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart..outstanding..congratulations on your beautiful recoveries..It’s true that the Keys is the place to be.
The places by me open for detecting after Labor Day so I have not been out yet..
It’s great to see a hard working person hitting it out of the park,,
take care

Thank you bill....ill bet you can't wait to get out there !! Man thats a long wait...hope you knock it out of the park when you get out there !! Happy hunting my friend !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you would say... "Wooo Hoooo".

Well done man.

Thank you brother !! Its been a heck of run this season !! Woooo hooo !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pile it High BB! Love the cross!

Its starting to look like a pretty good pile joe....thank you my friend !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in at one of the smallest swim spots in the keys....it was good !! Today I saw a drug lord get in the water with his family....they had more treasure on than ive ever seen any person ware into the water !! He had a diamond encrusted gold Rolex on !! The 2 chains they were wearing had to be 50,000 each.....had to be a pound or more of gold in each piece, and you couldn't count the diamonds.....every finger had a ring and he had multiple large cuban link bracelets. When I wasn't following this guy around in the shallow water I was finding good jewelry !! Got a nice gemstone ring that was pretty stained and had been down quite awhile...its gold with a massive gemstone....possibly imperial topaz or citrine....this is an older ring and had been resized....the karat mark has been removed in the process. Ill take her in for a look from my jeweler.....she's a real beauty !! Got a tiny little gold band a white gold and diamond chip earring, and topped it off with a nice white and yellow gold crucifix !! View attachment 1939938
View attachment 1939939 View attachment 1939940 View attachment 1939941
View attachment 1939942
Another 11 grams of the good stuff to add to the pile....wooo hoooo !! Got some silvers too including a great silver cocktail style ring....probably just zirconia but still a nice piece View attachment 1939943
Also got a sacajewea dollar amongst many clad coins and fishing weights....you can see my sacajewea dollar right below my scale !! The crucifix was a beautiful piece also...lots of detail in it !! Thanks for looking folks and happy hunting !!

Im testing a theory.....if I quote my pics thell get bigger....let's see

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be a small swim hole but it produced some nice finds for ya. Really nice looking cross with details. Congrats!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go there Bart!!!nice haul,maybe you should have gifted the blinger some sun tan lotion,make those fingers nice and slippery,then again,maybe not!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

Attachments

• transparent_casper.png
    transparent_casper.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 153

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super score on all those finds. Quite impressive and that cross is an eye catcher.

I imagine he/she kept a wary eye on you while tracing their swim. Stay safe cause we want to see more finds. :treasurechest:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be a small swim hole but it produced some nice finds for ya. Really nice looking cross with details. Congrats!

Thank you rich....you'll be happy to know they were all found with the nox !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go there Bart!!!nice haul,maybe you should have gifted the blinger some sun tan lotion,make those fingers nice and slippery,then again,maybe not!

Thanks crash....I have never seen anyone wear that much gold.....ill be back to check if he dropped anything. I hope he's a regular here !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions