I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Irishgoldhound what u stated is what my dad said ...Fear and dieing tired is what kills he said when a ship goes down with +800 souls ... some even wearing life vests .. and only a few live to see sun rise it was Panic and the bends that killed them ..I don't know how my dad could be so calm i guess he has a death wish

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC i don't understand joke what ?? Here ship sink all the time i forget the worlds record over 2000 at one time and most of them didn't die from the sea water .. right here near my site 500 dead in 1968 also a few years ago a ship sank on a nice day and they saved 900 because it was close to shore ..my dad didn't get on the one that killed 800 he got a feeling and took a plane people he knew did and they died .. in 1987 my family lost 3 on a boat in the same area only one person made it the rest died over 800 ..My dad took me it wasn't a joke to be in the sea for 36 hours .. People here free dive over 100 feet all the time and climb trees like mxnkeys with no ropes this is real fishman have cages at 90 feet deep your just a tourist probably here we are native and tourist have the tanks my friends laugh at me tell me am just stupid

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you have the money to fully get into it
i have many that want to get into it not realizing besides the unit cost what else is needed
you need a good mask
a weight belt
spare air
fins or dive boots - I wear thick soled boots 7mm
good dive knife
I wear gloves- usually kevlar
pouch or mesh bag
wet or dry suit ?
my electrical unit was like $1200
my gas one was around $1000
the NEMO I think is around $1000
My SNUBA system was under $1000 with kayak rig - 30ft hose with repirator

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
CASPER-2 . My dad friend and my family have most of the gear i would just loan it for one hunt and knowing my dad he will be the one to use it probably after hearing all this about how dangerous it is am Quitting this is not for me ..

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Its not worth it ill stick detecting up to 4 feet max with a anchor rope with friends near by ..thank u all for the info

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it can be worth it - theres a lot of gold out beyond 4ft
at least here there is
yrs ago almost every beach had at least one floating raft in deep water - many had 2 or 3 floating rafts with dive boards and or slides
i have friends that have done very well with their hookahs or scuba
I have many spots but dont have the time - hoping one day i will
I have found old gold and silver with my units in the past

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank u casper-2 i what to wish u all the luck in the world thanks for showing me your gear ..Here its just to dangerous so many factors and like u pointed out also the cost . Thank u for not taken me as a joke i might be poor but i try my hardest

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank u casper-2 i what to wish u all the luck in the world thanks for showing me your gear ..Here its just to dangerous so many factors and like u pointed out also the cost . Thank u for not taken me as a joke i might be poor but i try my hardest

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 133

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Its not worth it ill stick detecting up to 4 feet max with a anchor rope with friends near by ..thank u all for the info

Take some swimming lessons and learn to swim, you?ll be more confident and less afraid to venture out in deeper than 4 feet of water. If you can?t afford lessons, get someone you know who is good in the water. Your dad sounds like he?s a fish in water lol.. he should teach you to swim.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take some swimming lessons and learn to swim, you?ll be more confident and less afraid to venture out in deeper than 4 feet of water. If you can?t afford lessons, get someone you know who is good in the water. Your dad sounds like he?s a fish in water lol.. he should teach you to swim.
What he said...
Ive had tons of guys hitting from 4ft on in ...I started wearing mask & snorkel over 20 yrs ago and been hitting 4ft on out
thats is where Ive gotten the bulk of my gold :icon_thumleft:

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My advice is to find the prettiest lifeguard that you can and tell her you need to learn to swim. Maybe she'll teach you a thing or two about swimming and other things if you're lucky. I can swim or else I would take my own advice ha ha!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blak bart am getting that hookan is dangerous is it more dangerous then using tanks underwater ..My dad laughing at me he said that with the many diving deaths they all knew how to swim none of them had safety lines .. My dad said knowing how to swim didn't save his life when he was trapped in a field of garbage 6 miles from land in 300 feet of water ..Do u realize 80% of the people here don't know how to swim even some fisherman just look at the numbers when ship sink here +80% die ..Should i use tanks are they a safer way we only talking 10" of water over my head ..These divers i figure are young and dumb all full of stupid ideas and i don't want to be one of them ...Thank u all for the info i better learn more first UXB's then this treasure hunting is a crazy hobby

IMF2020....I wish you all the luck and success in finding treasure....I apologize if I sounded negative, I only had concern for your safety. I think with some help from your father you could gain all the necessary skills to be a successful underwater treasurehunter. As you master all the skills in the water, you will get to a point where the hookah could be a great thing for you to succeed at treasure hunting underwater. You are a smart young man to keep learning about the possibilities, and acquiring the skills necessary to succeed. I think you have the greatest teacher right there with you....your father....it sounds like he can teach you all the skills necessary to get some treasure !! Good luck and be careful out there !!

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I might be a tom boy but the last time i looked am a female ..My dad was right again and i thought he was the only racist male chavinist swine..this aint bonaza here theres many girls with different mothers am not sure how many ..maybe one at every site his japanese hunter hero still has him beat ..I still want to thank all u males and please don't ask for photos if u get lucky when i find treasure u get a look ..I want to thank niffler the thought has past my mind only problem theres no female life guards here only male like treasure hunters . All my dads friends are male u think hes a bayou like one of the village people or spandau ballet ..Once again good luck and i understand

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
The more i learn about treasure hunting the more i want to quit this hobby way to dangerous for many reasons . On land or in the Seas ..The video i watch i see to many mistakes that hunters make like in that t.v show drilling into ground were You know UXBs exist is crazy . I just learned things that even my dad dosn't know on what was taken in singapore ..I quit this is crazy boat load of Nerve gas from china did it make it here my dad said it got sunk and never made to this area . How many ship loads of dangerous things are out there ? So don't worry u didn't scare me with diving answers ..the 80 year old war scares me its still live

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pardon me for assuming you were male....my mistake !! Good luck with whatever you decide about treasurehunting.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had better heed the advice of these very knowledgeable people or we will next be reading your obituary.

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might be a tom boy but the last time i looked am a female ..My dad was right again and i thought he was the only racist male chavinist swine..this aint bonaza here theres many girls with different mothers am not sure how many ..maybe one at every site his japanese hunter hero still has him beat ..I still want to thank all u males and please don't ask for photos if u get lucky when i find treasure u get a look ..I want to thank niffler the thought has past my mind only problem theres no female life guards here only male like treasure hunters . All my dads friends are male u think hes a bayou like one of the village people or spandau ballet ..Once again good luck and i understand

My apologies, I stand corrected. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread