4 more rings, after work swim gets gold and silver !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210901_083550.jpg its been one week since I've been to my tiny swimming hole. Looks like it was busy this weekend with gold and silver laying all over the bottom. Only takes an hour to do this whole spot, so I spent 2 hours in the water after work covering every inch twice. Im amazed at the jewelry turnover here. It was clean last week when I left, and in one week all this appeared in the swimming area !! 20210901_084416.jpg not a bad haul, but not the big heavy golds i seek....that being said I was happy to see any golds at all !! Got a nice 10k hoop earring, and a beautiful 22k gold band...it was marked 916. 20210901_084928.jpg also got several silver items including a nice ring with diamonds...I hope !! 20210901_084226.jpg when I first entered the water i looked around and saw this beautiful silver pandora type bead just laying on top of the sand, I ran the coil over it just to see the numbers and hear the tone, but it was an eyeball find !! 20210901_090810.jpg also had a silver ring i got last week in another hunt here, so I added it to the pile since I hadn't showed it off yet. 20210813_165927.jpg 20210901_083944.jpg its an older ring with worn hallmarks. Then there was a toe ring in 925, and even the small chain and thread jewelry piece was marked 925 !! And last but not least some small earrings, including a pearl stud !!
Time is ticking on this summer so im back down to hunt for a galleon with the pros in keywest...what a great summer so far !! Happy hunting folks !!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great spot and hunt Blak Bart. Is this spot fresh water or salt water? What detector are you using? Waterproof?
Thanks for the posts.

Mike

Hello mike....this is a very small saltwater swimming spot....even though its small there seems to be about a dozen people in the water at all times !! I snorkel with the equinox 600 . I don't own a scoop, and I don't wear head phones in the water. I listen to the speaker underwater and fan all my targets by hand....im very unorthodox, and a minimalist. Mask, snorkel, and detector...thats all I use !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Bart!!

Sure has been a beautiful summer so far....when the water is this clear, clean, and calm its hard to stay dry....super hot and sunny...ya got to get in to stay cool !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210903_145937.jpg
Got a gold one this morning :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::occasion14: wooo hoooo !!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amethyst?

Im guessing pink sapphire smallfoot ?? Looks more pink in person than purple. Another one for my jeweler to look at !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That?s cute! W2G!
Yes it is a little cutie in 10k !! My wife has quite the selection...+1 more !! The deal is....she can wear any ones she wants....but she has to put them back in the treasure chest when she's done !! ARRRGGHHH !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it is a little cutie in 10k !! My wife has quite the selection...+1 more !! The deal is....she can wear any ones she wants....but she has to put them back in the treasure chest when she's done !! ARRRGGHHH !!

LOL! That is funny!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LOL! That is funny!

"The deal is....she can wear any ones she wants....but she has to put them back in the treasure chest when she's done!!" - Bart

My wife would never agree to something like this, to her it's all or nothing. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya you guys are right...she just takes what she wants !! I do enjoy it when she let's me think I'm the boss !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread