Nude Beaches?

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thinkin there could be some interesting finds at a beach of that sort....hopefully more of the newer stuff to be seen...errr....found . and not too much of the older stuff

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I knew a guy who DJ'd at a nudist resort. When I said he ought to metal detect the beach, he thought I was joking since no one had pockets. I told him that nudists lose jewelry so he had permission to hunt it and found a large man's gold ring in the volleyball court and several wedding bands in the shallow water. Made a believer out of him.
He told me that one of the transformers blew next to the fence and when the power company came to repair it, it took six bucket trucks to repair it with four workman and two supervisors, 2 hours, lol.

Happy Hunting.

Harry

S

SASQUASH

There is a nude beach I have M.D. in So. Cal. Never any thing to look at most are men if you can call them that. I tried to go nude but it hurts after awhile dragging my prob in the sand. That is funny Free talking about being normal Ha Ha. Keep on swinging long as it don't hurt. SASQUATCH <><

P

PrizmIV

Hey surfrat! I have actually seen that before! It was one night; it was around 3-4am we were just getting finished shooting fireworks and we are laying in the sand just listening to the waves (we were in desert camo because its illegal to shoot fireworks so if the guard comes we can just hit the sand and he cant find us) and there was two people stumbling across the sand with a bed sheet wraped around them and a wine bottle in one of there hands and they stumbled and fell about 20 ft. from us and started just well you know; just right there on the ground just plain started doin each other! I could get into detail, but people would start saying TMI.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread