Nude Beaches?

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
I'd be game. I would just have to put some serious sun screen lotion on my junk to keep it from burning in the sun. I would probably need a neck brace too to keep my head from swiveling out of control. HH.

CHRIS

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Ah ya!! but they don't have 'pockets' do they.. they have to carry 'and drop' everything..
Just be carefull where ya poke yer dowsing rod! It's not like yer gonna detect any 'virgin ore''
But you could end up just 'pointing' to things at random ;D

D

Darod

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Billinstuart! Funny stuff man! best laugh I've had in sometime! thanks!

Rod

:D :D :D :D :D

J

Joe (Memphis)

AHHHHH Where would you put your finds???? 8)

OP
OP
M

mattjd

free2Dtect said:
Well when I was in Germany, some of us from the base went to this beach. All seemed nomal, this Gal puts her blanket down right next to us. Then she strips down to nothing, and puts on her swim suit. I had no thoughts of detecting whats so ever. Things are alot different there, thats for sure!

I wouldn't have had any thoughts of detecting either. But if you go to the beach at like 5:00 in the morning, there won't be any distractions (naked people) and you'll be able to detect nice and good.

Matt

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Yesterday I was at our local beach around 5 A.M. and started swingin the wet sand at the water since it was low tide. As I was walkin I looked ahead around the crack of dawn, and saw what looked like a couple people who were sleepin on the beach.

As I got closer I noticed that they had a bath towel over there heads, and all I could see was two legs knees bent and spread open with a guy with jeans down to his knees gettin mud for his turtle! I thought I was gonna die of a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Wanted to crack a joke, but didn't want to embarress them. I guess he found out you don't need a metal detector to find treasure, just a probe!

Have any of you other beach hunter ever come across this?

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Great post I love it and had some good laughs. But I did go to a nude beach once and they had changing sheds that would be the place to check if they have them

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
surfrat96 said:
Yesterday I was at our local beach around 5 A.M. and started swingin the wet sand at the water since it was low tide. As I was walkin I looked ahead around the crack of dawn, and saw what looked like a couple people who were sleepin on the beach.

How did you know her name was Dawn? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread