Straight shafts

toolman

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2007
Just received my straight shaft this morning from Anderson, terrific service. I ordered it Monday and received a Friday. Thanks a lot Pete appreciate. Finally figured out how to mount my Excalibur11 around my neck with some harnesses it works real well. So I guess I'm ready to hit the beaches in Florida. My rent starts the first of January will be on the beach thereafter.guzz1 thanks for the comments. How can I get in touch with you down there so we can hook up. Did they put new sand down after the last storm this year or last year. Anyone have any helpful hints for water hunting. I share like this site a lot of helpful information. I will not have my computer with me well in Florida , have to wait until February to get caught up. Looking forward to getting out of this cold winter snow in Michigan.

Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:D That mount will work nice for ya , I live on the west coast fl. Siesta Key is the main beach that hunt,, sat & sun first light you'll always find me there . As far as tips where to hunt . Go to were there is concentration of a lot people . Look for a cut lane, You'll usually find stuff in those areas.. work the dry and wet I work shore line this time a year. Try to get out an Hour before low tide ,check the marine forecast for that in the local paper..
Just have a good time don't frustrated and enjoy the weather and if you get a gold ring and a bunch coins thats a big bonus ;)

ENJOY your Vacation .. Guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread