• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 515
Upvote 0

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
hey a chain is a chain. Nice find Guzz, good luck.

Dale

MangoKnees

Nov 22, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm l l
The goods are starting to pop for you Guzz.... Keep at it and I'll be looking for today's spin from you...

Always feel that Florida warmth when I read you.

Thanks
Mango

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find again....

How do you like the Sovereign GT, I know I love mine............ ;)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cool finds, guss. Hope you have even better luck on today's hunt.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love the SOV Gt. I just got it last week . My excal for water pretty much ,, I don't do the water in winter months so I have it put up till summer , Using sov for winter months and its doing a great job for me . Guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the same as me, only I do the Atlantic water during the winter if the surf isn't too rough. It gets cold if the waves are breaking over my shoulders. I use the Excal in the water if I am hunting deeper then then mid calf rough surf, or knee deep calm surf, other wise I use the Sov GT with the WOT.

I have a Oceanic 3 mill Long Sleve Farmer John wetsuit that gives me 6 mill over body torso. I got it off of Ebay for $35 used. If I was on your side of state I would hunt the water even more in winter as the surf is a lot calmer and smaller.

Good luck and good hunting. I will shoot you an IM next time I'm on that side, maybe get together.......

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice chain Guzz1, wtg man bunch of trinkets on there. Hope you do good today I just got back from an early low tide and got squat.
Glenn

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
I might give it a try after spring break . A lot of the guys in the water right now are not having much luck. Not enough depositors in the water, There all laying on the beach. So most of the goodies are in the dry or wet sand from the joggers and fresh drops . I think if we see more folks in the water the water tickets will pick up . I think around march it will start getting better. Sorry to hear about your Glenn I haven't gone yet today were starting to get some weather here . High winds and rain. I'm gonna hold off till Friday I think. you'll get some goodies over the weekend..HH GUZZ1

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
I really wish you would leave some stuff for me to find. Remember, I'm an old man that you should have pity on and "salt" the area for me.LOL

Anyway I will probably see you Sunday, weather permitting.

Carry on.

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Guzz......Rdi

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Make sure you check the chain well...I have found good chains w/junk clasp's!!

nice to see any jewelery :o in your scoop!!! 8) sure beats zinc penny's!!! best of luck to ya!!

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
;)Thanks Guys ,,,, Yea Ralph , I'll see ya down there ,Stayed home today ,Hope its Nice on fri & sat we need lots of greasy depositors over the weekend for sundays hunt , I love when the gold just slips right off of them.. Guzz1 (Gary)

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
HEY treasure hunter .. Anytime you get this way , Just give me the heads up when coming . We have a good group of hunters over here. We enjoy being out there hunting and soaking up the florida sunshine .. HH ,Guzz1

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey rdi
Sure wish that was your chain. I would have loved to have put that in the mail to ya .. OH well, were still keeping an eye peeled over here for green goodie bag. Could still turn up .. Best regards Guzz1

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
your gonna find that big diamond ring,good find.

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
Hey guzz1,

Nice finds! Keep on going as the "GOLD" is very near!!!

Happy hunting to all!!! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread