Out of commision for awhile..Think twice B4 coming to Hawaii all

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Looks like I'll be out of commision for awhile. Was jumped by a gang with ball bats, broken left arm and broke my right hand on one of their faces defending myself. You see the truth about Hawaii is, they do not want us here. Anyone that is not a Native Hawaiian is extremely discriminated against. It's the whole over through their government thing... This is the second time in just over a year this has happened. Time to go back to South Florida. The police do nothing. Therefore, no convictions, no crimes, doesn't hurt the tourism. Truth is the tourists are being beaten, robbed, etc. And it goes on unnoticed. Wish I knew before I moved here. Chao

Attachments

• bad1.jpg
    bad1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,945
  • bad3.jpg
    bad3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,926
Upvote 0
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
sorry.i"m so upset here .hit post twice trying to use spellcheck. wow .wow. wowie. this is TERRIBLE i can only say. for myself .i will PRAY FOR YOUR HEALING .let those of the community who beleive join me. so youre not online.u had the presence of mind to get from wherever u were attacked,to your house i guess and still able to take these pix. i cant imagine how u didnt pass out. GOTTA GO HERE . POST THIS NOW CONTINUE IN A FEW MIN

Aug 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
as you know, my wife and i just returned from a month on kauai. there were several times that i was feeling uncomfortable.not while beach hunting. and nothing i could put my finger on. but i was in an area of all locals with a lot of alcohol being consumed.and the atmosphere just didnt feel right. i got us out of there quick. i would warn people to be aware of the anahola beach park area. this park was in our guide.the locals have ripped the sign down,so no marking from the main [kuhio] hwy. at the end of the extremely rough road. quite afew native families have set up housekeeping in the county park. even running electrical cords into the lavatories that the county provides. using county electric on what looked to be a semi permanent basis. we were forced to go here for bathroom use as the few stores in the area HAVE NO PUBLIC RESTROOM. very common on kauai. also the deserted area on the north of kealia beach. abandoned vehicles much trash and broken glass.nuff said. WELL IM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO SUCH A NICE GUY. IM SURE U WILL TELL US ALL IN DETAIL SO WE CAN AVOID.i have so many questions.... and folks......I WAS AN IDIOT. I HAVE TO CONFESS I RAN AROUND THE ISLAND WITH ABOUT 1500 CASH ON ME. got too busy before going to get the traveler checks...S-T-U-P-I-D.!!!!! BE SMART DONT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE just because i got away with it. BE SAFE !!!!! geez now i think of some night detecting i did in hanalei. almost deserted beach.detecting absorbed watching the ground.with the headphones on.wouldnt hear someone coming, yeowwwww.

Aug 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
well i went to another forum to try and get this off my mind and cant. A BROTHER DETECTORIST AND WHO WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PATIENTLY TELL A NEWBIE BEACH HUNTER SOME TIPS, MEANING ME. i have gazed at his wonderful collection only hoping to find a few of something remotely like what he has found. he faced big odds in the ocean.tides, coral, undertow,shark,sea urchin spines, huge surf.none of these could get him.only cowards../// EXCUSE SWITCH TO ALL CAPS. I AM MAD. IVE GOT THAT SERIFF BUFORD PUSSER IN WALKING TALL FEELING IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I WANT TO KICK SOME !@#$%^&. IF I COULD ONLY SOMEHOW GET MY HANDS ON THE IDIOTS THAT DID THIS.!!!!!

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I've heard that the native hawaiins are racist, but I wasn't aware that they have started to resort to violence.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
I have heard many such stories from military persons coming home from there. Its not the Heaven we believe it to be. Get well soon and move back to Florida.......

Desertfox

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
leave the Island to the tourists and natives
come on home bro
to many saucers and tweakers, well come to think of it same goes for here :-\
get well brother 8)

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
1st off i hope your feeling better.Its a sad day when you cant even feel comfortable with your headset on.Somebody should strees the importance of hunting in groups when in a new area.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Seems to me this same thing can be found around allott of the tropical resort areas. I don't think it is directed at MDers. But rather at white America. Most natives blame us for the rise in costs around their own homes get to redicoulusly high prices. They can't afford to stay in their own homes, because some developer wants the land to build another tourist trap. I've noted this in surrounding areas from Jamaica to Bali, Aruba, Cancun you name it. Now days your best safest bet for tropical vacation spots are in Indonesia. There the natives love our tourist dollars, all you gotta worry about over there are the Muslim extremist groups looking to kidnap Americans. :-\

I hear Alaska is beautiful this time of year and has thousands of miles of beaches :-[

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Senseless, cowardly acts like this really get to me. I wish you a full and speedy recovery finderzzs.
Sincerely,
Glenn

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
That sucks...I to am upset that this happened to you. I have never been to Hawaii and would still probably go if the opportunity ever arose...I do think I would tend to be a little more aware of my surroundings after seeing and hearing this. Hope all heals well for you.

Dave

Feb 14, 2006
Delaware
Detector(s) used
DFX, P I PRO, CLASSIC IDX, 3000 D
>:( This is a HORRIBLE thing to have happen to you, man I feel real bad and mad at the same time. Hope you have a speedy and full recovery, your in my prayers.

God bless,
DWB

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heard they have a HUGE homeless problem,was this at nite or day,not that it makes a big difference.i sure wouldn't take my DFX to the lake in chicago at nite without backup.take care buddy

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
next time carry one of these its got a blood groove

Attachments

• HPIM1411.JPG
    HPIM1411.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,765

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorry to hear about your experience. Your dealings with the bad guys gives credence to having a means to end an attack. Some of us may not understand the reason that others do in fact carry a firearm at all times.

It would seem to me that many, many folks (politicians) indeed want to make us a nation of professional victims.

I personally refuse to be a victim. Have we ever heard the expression "But its such a nice area".

America is slowly becoming just like some of the dodo hole countries around the rest of the world.

rant off!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread