Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2007
    SOMEWHERE IN FLORIDA
    Garrett AT PRO
    7 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Maiden VOYAGE For new MD

Went for a short 2 hour spin today to try the new SANDSHARK Well all I can say ITS A PI , GREAT for water and would not advise for the dry sand . the sandshark is Very stable in the water and wet sand incredable .I was nailing targets 12 in's deep and better. Pinpointing is outstanding. I can't say enough Good about the Md .I'm very happy with it , Deep targets knocking my head off..It performed great in the wet sand as well. Guzz1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0034.JPG 
Views:	261 
Size:	232.1 KB 
ID:	190073   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0033.JPG 
Views:	264 
Size:	235.9 KB 
ID:	190074  

us
    Jan 2007
    South Carolina
    Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
    149 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Maiden VOYAGE For new MD

guzz...I think you found my long lost bobbie pin..I'm glad you were able to get out and think you will have a blast with the water machine. Will be waiting to see your next finds down there.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    22984 times

Start saving those bobby-pins, they may become valuable one day and you will have a ton of them.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

us
    Aug 2007
    Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
    DetectorPro HH Underwater, Teknetics Omega 8000, Tesoro Vaquero
    197 times
    Shipwrecks

sounds good guzz, keep us posted. will not get out with mine until mid Apr so now bud, living through you....
    I will never, EVER, broadcast about all the gold I have found.

us
    Aug 2007
    NJ
    EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
    113 times
    Banner Finds (1)

wtg guzzi..I gots da faith in ya... good job buddy
    Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor  in the morning, satan shudders and says, OH CHIT, SHE'S AWAKE.

TreasurdiggrNY

Great first hunt Guzz1 , glad you're happy with the new machine. You're going to do great with that machine man, great PI for the $$.
    Good Luck!

Glenn

us
    Jan 2008
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
    5 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Okay I was really expecting to see some rings though
    <br />http://www.greyareagraphics.com

us
    Nov 2006
    Florida
    Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
    20 times

Does this mean that I have to sell my new Excal and get one like yours? Gary, have pity, I can't keep up. PMP
    They wash their feet 5 times a day, but use their finger instead of Charmin?

us
    Nov 2007
    SOMEWHERE IN FLORIDA
    Garrett AT PRO
    7 times

It will be gold for me this weekend.. watch out Ralph Guzz1

us
    Sep 2007
    Middle Tennessee
    -------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite Tesoro Bandido UMax White's Blue Grey
    21 times

Welcome to the wonderful world of PI detecting. You will really like it in the water. I will bet before long that you will be able to tell the bobby pins from the good stuff. I started picking up on them but didn't trust it enough yet to skip a target. Actually a couple of those every hundred feet or so isn't really that bad. The trouble with them is chasing them all over the Gulf!

I believe you will like your machine. Does it have a varied tone pattern? I have never used one.

Jim
    An undisciplined hunter with a highly capable machine will miss many more targets than a disciplined hunter with a limited machine.

us
    Nov 2007
    SOMEWHERE IN FLORIDA
    Garrett AT PRO
    7 times

Hey Jim ,, Yea it does if your in the vco mode . same tone but it varies some on different targets . LIKE THE hair pens had a weird kinda effect (Hang time ). the rusty nail did too. coins were very quick sounding distinctive ,no hang time . I would imagine rings would be same as Coins .. The split shot had a quick tone to it and was deep ,16 inches and sounded loud when I swept the target , the tone didn't change the length of the tone varied is what I'm trying to say. All In all I give the MD 10 ++ stars . weight balance couldn't be better . for the $$$$$ . you can not beat this detector . I also bought the 10.5 coil .119.00 money well spent.. take care JIM Guzz1

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    48 times

Sweeeet! So glad you are loving the machine! You will be finding rings in no time at all

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links