Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

tidal9

Belize treasure hunting...

I'm heading to Belize with my Tesoro Tigershark and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of a good place to hunt? I'll be spending time on Tobacco Caye and Ambergris Caye, not too much on the main land.
    I'm really new to this so any info would be great! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads
    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Mar 2004

Hey tidal9, dont know about Belize for THing diving is awsome. How do you like your Tigershark? I am debating getting either a Tiger or Sandshark. It will be one or the other. Have a safe trip! Cladius.

Jul 2003
    kentucky
    4 times

fun

wecome to the wild and wonderful world of mystery, adventure and madness. below, this site is vary good. if ladies are going along they will lose a few pounds. two years ago i went with 4 girls to this spot. went to a local eatery and decided to try the deep fried chicken. so they dropped a whole chicken into the lard. after that, the ladies started lossing the pounds. don't know why? but, after that they only ate at the hotel. Hmmmm. i had a ball. boomer

Belize History, Ambergris Caye History, Ambergris Caye, Belize
    Historical Information Page for Ambergris Caye, Belize. Read about the Maya, the pirates of the Caribbean, and more! ... The largest of the 200 plus islands of Belize, Ambergris Caye (Am-BURR-jis Key) is a twenty five mile ... The many shipwrecks in the area can attest to that! ...
    www.ambergriscaye.com/pages/mayan/history.html

be sure to ask where the national parks are located, no metal detecting allowed and don't pick up any pretty rocks at the indian ruins. everything else is one good time.

Things To Do
    ... shipwrecks throughout the Atoll, with many believed to have lost pirate treasures. What's more, the Belize Barrier ...
    http://www.longcayebelize.com/things...ings_to_do.htm

srdraftcad

Boomer
    Thanks for that information about Belize
    srdraftcad

Sponsors