guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got to beach this morning started swinging at 8:30 . within minuets I got nice silver 925 gemstone ring. lots of quarters and dimes . faint signals so I know they were deep. I was using my CZ20. it has out detected all the other mds that I have ever owned ,and I have had a lot of them ,Proof is in the pudding. I'm not saying the others were bad , but this one to me , is a bit better . Im sold.
HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 517
Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Beautiful ring! So glad you are enjoying your new detector so much. You seem to have been born for that detector...or it born for you! :thumbsup:

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the ring, no wonder I couldn't find anything... ;D

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great looking ring man way to go :thumbsup: gotta love that, what was it the first time out with the Fisher? I feel bad for the SandCloset Shark, ebay shark?
Nah seriously, glad you got one.
Good Luck,
Glenn

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Glenn I just read your post and Im (lmao) ,,,, sandshark for sale ;D ;D ;D ;D. Not really ,,, I like the Sandshark for the water ,,,, Great MD .. I just haven't been in the water enough with it just yet . Im going out in the morning. Hope I get gold this time with a little Bling on it ......... Guzz1

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guss my man, glad you and your CZ-20 are so compatible.... 50-60% of metal detecting is having patience, and confidence in your equipment... location, location, location, with a little luck is the rest of it. I wish you continuing success and still hoping to get down your way soon.....Rdi

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you enjoying yourself again Guzz.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Thanks Rdi Can't wait to go on the hunt with ya .. Pm me let me know when your coming down and over this way .. The bathers are still a little shy about getting in the water just yet . A few more weeks when that gulf temp rises a little , it will be a little better for finds .. HH guzz1

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Jim  ,,I'm feeling  a whole  lot  better , the knee is  about 98% back  to  normal. It  feels  good  just  to  be  out at  the  beach md  again,, I  am  so  addicted this hobby ,,Now  I  know  what  those  crack heads  up  in New town  go  through when they  can't  get  crack ;D ;D. anyway pulled ligament is  long term heal .I'm good  to  go  Now ..  HH Guzz1

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey  Paul  ,, Thanks  ..The  main beach ( Siesta )  would  say  its  a  WAY  over hunted ,, I  don't  go  there anymore ..  I  stay  a  bit  north  of  there  , Its  less  concentrated  with  people  , however ,  The  finds  are better  and  the  way  the currents  run , tends  to  wash  more  good  stuff into  the  wet  sand . and  at  low  tide  its  a  bonus..Let me know  you  and  Patty are  coming down this  way ,, (you  know  the  spot). I  would  love  to  hook  with  ya . In fact  I  was  there  this  week  . south  of  where  I  saw  you last  time,,, there  were  quite  a  few  folks  IN THE  WATER ,  There's  a  big  hotel there , a brand  new  one.  take  care .. Guzz1

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
9/10 In deep ,, in the wet sand ,, small ring ,,,faint signal.. Dig them all ,, you never know,,, HH Guzz1

J-Moe

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Excal 800 -BHID
Good day hunting Guzzi. I use an excal 800 and won't get rid of it but I've been thinkin about the cz as an addition. Happy to read you're opinions on it. I have a BHID I'll probably keep but it needs the new coil before I can really enjoy it. I can used it a couple hrs then have to get excal. Keep'um comin J-Moe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread