Wabasso Beach, Florida - New Place to Stay.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I didn't know where to place this.
Do you remember after Hurricanes Charlie, Francis and Jean passed through and all the beach gates were padlocked for 6 months and the only access was through private property. >:( My TH'ing partner, Victoria found Boppy's Beach Market at 1840 Wabasso Beach Rd. in Vero Beach, FL, (On the corner of Wabasso and A1A) (772-589-3386) Email address: [email protected]. :)
Boppys Beach Market owner: Mike will be offering 4 apartments that will hold up to 6 people beginning in June of 2008. Mike is a TH'er too and owns a Minelab Excalibur. The apartments are right on Wabasso Beach (photos will be available when I get them). Rates for each of the apartments that comes with a full kitchen, two double beds, a sleeper sofa and full bath is $2500 a month and it includes breakfast or if someone wants to live there all year long then its $1500/monthly. :thumbsup:
The store also has a full kitchen and according to Victoria, the food is excellent and Mike said he is adding more to the menu too! :icon_king:
I don't know of many places to stay other than Disney's Resort that gives a TH'er direct access to the wreck sites of Wabasso Beach but there will be one shortly.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snooksion said:
cmon hurricanes

Mmmmmmm, forget the hurricanes, but come on tropical storms.

Chi Town Bruce

Nov 4, 2006
Thanks FLauthor, that's a great location! and info..

If any hunters need a place to stay short term, like a couple, few days or longer.

I'm a member of Disney's Vacation Club and can offer a stay there! Roll out of bed right onto the beach!

For new to area hunters Disney (dvc) is located right at Wabasso Beach

PM, me with your plans for details.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold-digger said:
Nice, but didnt the state just add a ton of sand to that beach area.

Not to worry, one good hurricane skirting up the coastline will suck all that crap, ahhh err i mean "alleged sand", right off the beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread