Anderson Shafts.

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see there is 2 available for the Excalibur. Can anyone give me some info on these.
Also, Having a hard time locating a dealer to purchase.
I also ordered a book from Anderson Shafts, which I did not receive yet but, have tried calling and emailing them concerning the book and also more info on the shafts. NO LUCK.
Thanks, JOe

Upvote 0

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Kellyco has excal straight shafts that are great, i have purchased two so far.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought mine right from Anderson and when I emailed them I had an answer right away and I think it was even a weekend. I have their email if you need it let me know and I can PM you. I love mine it made a huge difference.

Any straight shaft which ever it may be will be a awesome improvement good luck.

Attachments

• straight shaft.jpg
    straight shaft.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 362
  • straight shaft.jpg
    straight shaft.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 345
OP
OP
JOe L

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks all, just ordered the anderson straight over under shaft from Don at North Georgia Relics, real nice guy... JOe

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
I just ordered the over under shaft and can not wait to try it out. I went the other day to the beach to try out my new Diamond Head scoop and it worked like a charm. It was not heavy at all but the only problem I seemed to have when in the ocean at waist high water was swinging the excaliber with the stock shaft. It was a workout for sure and I had to keep changing arms. I believe the arm strap will definately help a lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread