Award

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well I deserve an award! If they ever start giving them out for the person that finds the most nails, screws and bottle caps - IT'S MINE! Two and a half hours this morning and I got 53 cents, another hoop earring (again junk), nails, screws, bottle caps and various other bits and pieces of metal but NO GOLD, SILVER OR ICE! I am sure turning out to be no competition to you gng's! OK there is always tomorrow and I now crown myself the hoop earring queen! ::)

JunknMoney060408.jpg

Upvote 0

fliptopking

Greenie
May 8, 2008
Your doing a great job of cleaning the beach. We should form a company. With your collection and my floptops. "Beach Cleanup R Us" LOL

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
Just hang in there Mumszie - Your out there doing the work and Your time will come - Cavedweller

chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida
On the other hand, you *are* scooping up the open hoop earrings. Thin open loops are notoriously hard to detect, so you may rest assured you are getting everything that's there. It's just up to the Treasure Pixies to drop something good in your path.

Chip V.

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Please don't forget, It WILL happen! When you first see the glitter or flash of gold in your scoop, You will say to yourself "I'm one of the big guys now".

Hang in there Mumszie, IT WILL HAPPEN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread