My first Platinum Diamond Ring

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
WOW - Had a Awesome day! - Started out at a beach that I had not been at before and after a
half an hour of no targets at all I decided to go to a beach that I've had lots of luck at and found a
silver ring with the name Corrin on it - then about an hour later out pops this nice Platinum Diamond Ring - It's stamped keepsake pt900 - I went to my jeweler and had both rings cleaned
and ask how much the Platinum was worth and they said it retails for $1400.00 - COOL- that just
made my week and the silver ring cleaned up nice too - Cavedweller

Attachments

• DSC00791.JPG
    DSC00791.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,049
  • DSC00792.JPG
    DSC00792.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,045
  • DSC00794.JPG
    DSC00794.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,065
Upvote 0

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doug that is a awesome find congrats, that would make anyones week

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
C

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
Did anyone notice the stingray barb I found in my scoop It is on the top under the goggles I would hate
to get stuck with one of those - I can only imagine how bad that would hurt - we have some stuff to
help neutralize the toxins so if it ever happens I hope it works but If I keep my coil in front of me to scare them away it should never happen - Cavedweller

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul! Love the rings. Congrats

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice ring, I have yet to find any Platinum.

On the rays, be careful, they have a tendency to circle around behind you when you are working the water to feed on what you stirred up with your coil, if you step back to work a spot, one can be right behind you just as easy as in front of you.....

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cavedweller......well your dry spell was short..its good to see you back in the saddle again.....
good hunting... rdi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread