Three days worth

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
Clearwater beach was really nice this morning I was the only one there except the lone
manatee that cruised through so close I could have reached out and touch it and the spotted eagle rays were getting frisky in the surf and I found one of those earings that you wonder if
they're real diamonds and then fifteen minutes later I find another one just like it - what are
the odds on that happening again, well they're not real but they look nice and I found a silver promise ring the other day and lots of change so all in all I had a good couple of days Oh and
later I meet Treasuredigger from NY there this morning and made plans for another hunt - Cavedweller

Attachments

• DSC00804.JPG
    DSC00804.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC00805.JPG
    DSC00805.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Way to go CD, where's the gold? I think when the girls realize they lost one earring, they just throw the other one in.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I wondered where you have been. OUT HUNTING of course! You sure got a nice variety of items and a whole lot more clad than I ever get out there. WTG! Love the earrings.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
good hunting. I love seeing the manatees swim by. they scare some people but are so gentle. congrats on the finds.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice earrings, What kind of camera do you use?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread