2 Gold Rings in 1 DAY, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met up with Cotton this morning and hit a few spots. It was funny everytime I came back to see if he found anything I would find a ring.

I'm in the process of looking for the girl who owns the class ring. It has her name and school. She is in several on-line articles because she apparently is an outstanding athlete. I just need to figure the best approach so she doesn't think some weirdo is trying to contact her via email.

It has been a good summer for me so far. I haven't been out many times but it has been productive. I didn't take a picture of twenty something dollars in clad.

Attachments

• IMGP2927.jpg
    IMGP2927.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 554
  • IMGP2931.jpg
    IMGP2931.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0

recoiljunky

Jun 10, 2007
Dothan, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Excal II
I personally wouldn't worry too much about how your email comes across. If she lost it and you tell her where you found it then that should be good enough.

Cool finds.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deeds always come back to ya my friend, Good job, COTTON

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job, maybe you should just keep going and asking what others found all of the time. LOL :thumbsup:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
now thats some great loot for sure
:icon_pirat:

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Great finds jpotter,
It would be great to return the ring. You will be greatly rewarded with many more good finds.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds ! Both of my class ring returns started with a phone call to the school. I told them why I was calling and left my name and number. The last one I found almost a month ago. I found the ring on Monday, called the school on Thursday, ring owner called me on Friday, handed her ring the next Monday.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,163485.0.html
Congrats on the finds and good luck with return.

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for your comments.

I sent out 3 emails last night; one to the girl and two to her coaches.  I have a phone number for the school that I will try to call if I don't hear anything.

I guess we will see what happends in the next few days.

I wanted to get out there this morning but I over slept and now with the thunder and the clouds outside maybe it was better that I slept in.

Good luck to all out there.  The gold is waiting for you all. 

You know it is funny.  One of the rings I found was where one guy had passed who kept cutting in front of my friend and I.  My friend and I would even go further out and the next thing you know he would be directly in front of us.  This hunter did this to us most of the beach.  I know who he is and he doesn't post here.  I know the beach is big enough but one should be courteous to others.  Greediness can cost you sometimes. 

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
You're right jpotter ,
There is such a thing as metal detecting etiquette. That was disrespectful what that guy was doing.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice emerald! I think I will move to Fla!

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
I'am glad to see you found some nice gold rings and it's good of you to try and return that class ring to
girl, good luck JPotter - Cavedweller

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread