transporting

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
I wipe and break mine down after each use. I put it in its carrying case and leave it in the back of my truck which has a cover. This way I have it if I want to do a quick hunt.

HH,
Roy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine travels in the padded carrying bag. It is put together, and ready to hunt. I break it down to clean after hunting and put it back together then in padded bag.

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Control box in the hip mount already on the belt with the mesh finds pouch. Ear phones, shaft with coil aleady plugged in and laying along side the belt. All I do is step to the rear of my Expedition or Honda, open the trunk, back up to the car, put on the belt, grab the shaft and scoop and I am off. Takes me about 5 minutes to be heading to the water if that. Takes a little longer in cold water season to put on the wetsuit. I have my land machine (Sovereign Elite) also together belt mounted and ready too in case I want a breaka from the water to do some dry sand or low tide wet sand hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread