Pensacola fl.

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
Hello all, I am vacationing here in Pensacola fl until next Monday then road trip again. I have hunted Perdido key and Pensacola beach since I have been here. I hunted Perdido key twice but found nothing but tabs, aluminum pull tops for drinks and about 3 dollars in clad. I found the same and about 2 dollars in clad at Pensacola beach. I did not go into the water as my sovereign is not water proof and I hunted mostly around hi tide, since low tide is at night here. I have had fun but wish now I had a water detector with me. Oh well I guess that is next on my wish list. Anyway I am having a great time. The beaches here are beautiful and the eye candy is great. Does anyone know of any parks here it is OK to hunt. thanks to all for looking and HH Ted

Upvote 0

JoeinMemphis

Apr 21, 2007
Oakland Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Minelab Excalibur II
Eye candy is our friend!! I am not familiar with the area, but will be down the road from you in Destin in about a week and a half. Excal... CHECK.... Waterproof camera.... CHECK ;D HH and good luck!! jt

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got a great machine there, just not for the water. If you are getting pull tabs, the rings are there too, you might need to over lap more instead of allowing chance to get your coil over a ring.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
San Diego Ted said:
Hello all, I am vacationing here in Pensacola fl until next Monday then road trip again. I have hunted Perdido key and Pensacola beach since I have been here. I hunted Perdido key twice but found nothing but tabs, aluminum pull tops for drinks and about 3 dollars in clad. I found the same and about 2 dollars in clad at Pensacola beach. I did not go into the water as my sovereign is not water proof and I hunted mostly around hi tide, since low tide is at night here. I have had fun but wish now I had a water detector with me. Oh well I guess that is next on my wish list. Anyway I am having a great time. The beaches here are beautiful and the eye candy is great. Does anyone know of any parks here it is OK to hunt. thanks to all for looking and HH Ted

Bay Front is pretty good of one that dates back, I have been wanting to try the other side there is a landing directly across with some old looking trees too. Good luck. Blues fly tomorrow and Saturday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions