Big gold piece, Cotton is a good luck charm for everyone he invites

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was invited today down to Sarasota today and I am sure glad I went. After waiting out the storm we hit the beach again. I found a big earring, 7.5 grams 14k.

Right after I pulled up the earring Cotton pulled up a locket or charm with Tiffany & Co. 925 on it. I looks like a small lock.

Cotton did his best to take me to places to find nice items.

Pictures 1 and 2 - 7.5 g gold
Picture 3 is of the the silver rings from the other day.
Picture 4 is a group shot of everything good found this summer.
Picture 5 and 6 are of the chain that i purchased and want to see if it ii real

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 466
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 450
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 434
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 433
Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa, that is one big earring. Who could have that kind of weight hanging off their ear. Then again, who wears that kind of expensive jewelery to the beach?

Congrats on a super day.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job guys, cotton too bad you have to go back to work, you will be in huge demand LOL

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:
Awesome digs, congrats.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great Loot J I'm gonna call cotton boss just to see if I can borrow him for an hour or 2 this morning.... ;D ;D guzz1

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
WoW you are doing great! WTG I will offer you the same deal I offered The Bulgarian.... if you run out of room to store your finds I will be glad to put them in my tackle box. I'll take good care of them. I think I created a monster! You are doing GREAT! Keep it up!

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody.

You all should send an invite to Cotton. Everytime he is arround I seem to find some good stuff.

Good idea Guzz, let's call his boss to get him a day free from work. After the water stops churning from all the wave movement there should be some really nice finds.

I still can't imagine wearing an earring of that weight. I still can't imagine why people where their jewelry to the beach. Its sad but their loss is our gain.

There were so many people the other day at the beach just full of gold. One lady probably had at least $10,000 just in rings and bracelets. Without lieing she had a ring and sometimes two per finger. There were at least 5 or maybe more in bracelets on each hand, and finally about 5 neck chains (all big) with charms and crosses. She looked like a miniture Mr. T. She said all was 18k and that she had never lost a piece in her life. We stayed a few feet behind her waiting to see if anything fell. ;D

HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread