Thursday mornings hunt

Statenisland Keith

Nov 7, 2004
Thursday morning's hunt

Ii went out at 6:00 am today I figure my lucky streak can't go forever so i better go while the going is hot. I went in the water up to my hips and found a good line. I managed to grab 40 coins a sliver cross ,14k earing and a junk ring in 2 hours of hunting . My luck is going so good that when I was walking to my car i found a $4.00 instant lottery winner.
HH
Keith

Attachments

• Thurs 7-14.jpg
    Thurs 7-14.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 0

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Re: Thursday morning's hunt

Keith, I'd go right back at low tide and do it again. I'm sure you're already planning on it!

HH 8) surfrat

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon

Outstanding! Keep after it NOW. I've had little real beach experience, but I aim to fix that next week Hitting the Oregon Coast Beaches the 24th throught the 30th. I plan on sun up to 10 Am daily on a different beach area every day. Great work & nice pix. Spotz

P

Parangjim

HH! Keep up the good work(play?) I'll be going to the beach with my daughter in a couple weeks and hope to do as well. definitely have learned the better places to detect by reading posts like yours here. Thanks
jim

OP
OP
S

Statenisland Keith

Nov 7, 2004

Good luck Jim. Remember low tide is a great time to go. Walk a zigzag pattern in the water nice and SLOW and the gold will come!!
HH
Keith
Its now how much ground you cover. Work slow and cover the ground you work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread