Vibra-Tector 730, First 1 minute @ 25 Ft

Maui Mike

May 26, 2008
Aloha fellow pirates, well got my Vibra Tector 730, and took it with me to work today. At one of our snorkel locations, i had only a few spare minutes... and grabbed it.. down i went to the bottom.. about 25 feet. Scanned the bottom, got a signal right away! Swept the sand away... and hhmmm?.. whats this? coral covered.. but ah hah, i know this shape.. its a bullet! 50 cal by it's size and shape.. cool!.. looks like it has been down here a long time..
wanna see? here it is.. oh and stinky when brought up.. is in the backyard now.. drying in sun for a few days. shaka Mikey:bthumb:

Attachments

• 0828081127.jpg
    0828081127.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • 0828081430bullet.jpg
    0828081430bullet.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 985
Upvote 0

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Ok.... I can't believe you found that with the Vibra Tector 730 just poking around....it's a pinpointer! I lost faith in my unit... I may have to re-evaluate my purchase and try it again...... ... wish me luck.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Too cool, It will be interesting to see how well your Vibra-Tector works. I was considering a purchase and would like to hear what you think of it.

Apolla... not a good recommendation on this unit? Why did you give it up?

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well... without sounding ridiculous...... If I said it didnt vibrate strong enough when locate things would ya just keel over? LOL! I felt that it wasn't as accurate when pinpointing my stuff... maybe due to the wider head.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice 50 cal,................Im leaving the other topic alone ...............Cotton :tongue3:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Apolla said:
Well... without sounding ridiculous...... If I said it didnt vibrate strong enough when locate things would ya just keel over? LOL! I felt that it wasn't as accurate when pinpointing my stuff... maybe due to the wider head.
You need the 570 for pinpointing.......==Jim==...........Nice find mike.......

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Apolla said:
If I said it didnt vibrate strong enough when locate things would ya just keel over?

What are you expecting... This thing to vibrate you down to your toes when it goes over a gold ring with a big diamond on it?

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Ok.....quit picking on me cuz I'll get you for that one.... I tossed the 730 in the closet... I have the older version too.... I can't remember cuz I don't use it much...but I do recall that it doesnt have an on off switch... (Am I right or wrong). ya just have to twist it and hope that its off..when it's turned off???. I didnt twist it enough one day and it vibrated all the way in the trunk of the car.... till the batteries ran out. :-* I just remember geting aggravated with it can't recall why.

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
be careful with that 50 cal my friend,never know with those things. Vibra seems to work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread