Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, I made one out of scrap vinyl that worked well, but I cut off part of the velcro as it was a pain to always fight with it to open it. I added a small tube that sticks up for dropping the coins, rings in where they can't get washed out again. I added screened holes for sand and water to drain too. I think it is important for the public to not be able to look in your pouch to see any coins or gold, so a screened side for trash would be OK.

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
FloridaBill said:
I am in the process of designing a water pouch, other than having a quick release belt, a solid pouch with Velcro and another bigger inner pouch with mesh & bigger for trash what would you like to see in a water pouch? Thanks for your input.

About 1/2 dozen diamond rings :thumbsup:

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I was doing the same thing! It sounds like you have it covered except on mine I was attaching a compartment for a water bottle. I get so thirsty and it's a long way back to the car to get a drink of water.

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[size=14pt]Two items to possibly add. One to hold a bottle of water for drinking. The second would be a small pocket or holder that could hold a 35mm film canister. If you keep the cover on and put a slit in the top you can drop coins or rings in without taking off the top. This would also keep them safe until you got home to open the container and check out all your goodies.

JUNKMAGNET

Greenie
Aug 3, 2006
for water hunting , A hidden zippered pocket for me is a must and fine mesh in the bottom that will let the sand escape . also if would be nice if it had a snap to hold it closed ( and no velcro ) but when unsnapped it would naturally pop open far enough to get your hand in so you dont have to always fumble with opening it just to drop a bottle cap in . another detail that would be handy is to put a short lanyard inside with a key ring on it so you can keep a spare car key permanently attached to the pouch . so you can just leave your set of keys and expensive key fob's locked in your car . i have been doing that for years . and you dont have to worry about loosing your key ring while out in the water.

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
mine is vinal ,8" deep and 5" wide with belt loop.the bottom 1" is mesh to allow sand to escape.it came with velcro top closer, it was a pain in the a$$ to open it with one hand so i put duct tape over the velcro and that works great and nothing comes out.i liked it so well i bought 2 of them,glad i did i dont think they make them now.

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
id like to find who sells this one?

Attachments

• treasurepouch.jpg
    treasurepouch.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 232

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread