davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that making whoopie in the surf leads to all kinds of sandpaper situations. I did notice a while ago that at the depth where standing whoopie is made, jewelery is often found. :thumbsup:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest said:
that making whoopie in the surf leads to all kinds of sandpaper situations. I did notice a while ago that at the depth where standing whoopie is made, jewelery is often found. :thumbsup:

Also under the piers and behind the dunes and ..... ;D

Nice ring that you found there Mongo. There is free photo editing software by Adobe called Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition. It helps with sizing the pictures and also edits them. Nice thing about it....FREE.

I don't know if I would help any naked dudes, maybe a naked lady who lost her c%#% ring ;D. I'm laughing because I finally understood what you were saying about the c%@& ring.

thorny196

Apr 11, 2007
Moyock, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Sand Shark
I didn't get it at first either!! Must have big cohuna's to ask another guy to look for that c%@& ring I know one thing I ain't picking it up!! LOL

OP
OP
MONGO

MONGO

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks for the advice on photo shop, I'll check it out. photos seem to post find on other sites though. I do like the one who said "nice dots" cause it was two technically challenging to slide the viewing bar to the right. that Ok cause I'm dyslexic too!

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am i missing something.I do not see a ring,Do you all see a ring.I think i have been in the sun to long today or my computer is sick , :icon_scratch:......................Cotton :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mongo,

I went ahead and resized the pictures for you. I hope it's ok. If you want to copy the one's that I resized and repost them at the top I'll delete these afterwards if you would like. Let me know.

That is one nice ring. It's nice to see a heavy ring. I know I find gold, but only seeing those thin bands gets to you sometimes. I know gold is gold.

I guess I would have freaked out if some naked dude walked up to me and asked me a question like that. :D

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 585
  • index2.jpg
    index2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 591

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
that is a very nice ring.
people who post pictures usually size them to be polite to others

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HEY MONGO Sweeeeeeeeet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz

OP
OP
MONGO

MONGO

Aug 23, 2008
Sniffer
I promise to never ever ever....ever post another over sized picture again and to be polite to others. Sheezzzz can a brother get a break here I'm a frickin Caveman people you'd think I just filed my income tax, But I promise I will do my due diligence :icon_study: and get jiggy with photo shop 250 x 250 so I don't cause any more emergency room visits. Mumzie thanks for the assist and glad you all enjoyed my little adventure on the beach.
"Mongo only pawn.... in big game of life"
8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread