Tired

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I drove down to CWB this morning determined to come home with at least a dollar in clad if nothing else. Everything was perfect. I met Fred down there and he wasn't doing so well at the moment either but then we had both pretty much just started hunting. I got one hit in the water and it was a pull tab. Other than that.... no more hits in the water. Got a few hits in dry sand but they were few and far between. The best hit I got was a quarter. Then I got three more pennies. So my total for today's outing was 28 cents, a bottle cap and some pull tabs.

Well I am getting kind of tired of driving a long distance to hunt and finding nothing to speak of so I think I am going to go back to hunting parks for a while. I will leave this water and beach hunting to you younger and healthier gng's I won't give up completely but will concentrate more on parks than I have been. I still will be watching this forum to see all the good things the rest of you find. I will be sure to have a kleenex to wipe up all the drool. LOL Happy Hunting to all.

MoneynJunk092208.jpg

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
hi mumszie, i was there also..didn`t see you there but i did count 4 other md`ers..i came out with $3.15 in clad..i find more change when i stick to a grid pattern in the umbrella line..but that was from 6:45 am until 10:30 am..
at least it was a nice day and not too hot.. :icon_sunny: mike t

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I saw you Mike.... I was out in the water in front of you and I did wave a couple of times but I think you had your head down and didn't see me. I also saw Fred and two other MD'ers but didn't speak to either of them. You did good on clad!

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
yeah..i am usually looking down to spot anything on the surface..i found a silver chain and pendant that way once..and the occasional coin. ;D

thorny196

Apr 11, 2007
Moyock, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Sand Shark
Mumszie we will miss your posts and your great sense of humor! I'm sure you'll make an occasional visit to the beach and post your finding and I for one will look forward to it !! R/Mike

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi i can see into the future except Montana Jims post but if Bootybay can eyefind a fantastic ring you are going to find a huge gold ring in the near future. I hope :wink:

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
i love your posts and hate to see them stop....but i can also understand the feeling of wasting time lol.....you cant give up....i hunted nearly a year before i found my first gold.....ok now for a dumb question...looks like it may be the last chance i get to ask....what is gng's

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
LOL gng's = guys and gals

I am not quitting but just going to do more park & land hunting but will not give up the water al together. I guess it did sound like I was quitting but I'm not. I love water hunting but it is just too far for me to go very often. So now when I post (unless it is water hunting) I will post in Today's Finds. Plus - I will still be reading this forum to see all the goodies the rest of you are finding and of course drooling! ::)

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
aa battery said:
hi i can see into the future except Montana Jims post but if Bootybay can eyefind a fantastic ring you are going to find a huge gold ring in the near future. I hope :wink:

I'll second that!

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I like to hunt in the parks, beach dry and wet, also the mulch areas...I get bored if I only do one type of hunting...I have found diamonds in the parks, and a lot of money in the mulch areas...Well, you will do great...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread