Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    us
    Aug 2006
    Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
    14 times

Garrett dude, fill your holes and pick up your trash.

Well this might be a rant. New people need to learn the ropes. I never caught up with him because he was going about a hundred miles an hour. And by the way you left some stuff in your big ole hole you dug. If you dig it, take it. And buy some head phones, I could hear you a quarter mile down the beach. Ok Iím better now.

Happy hunting everyone.
    Dale

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    774 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Garrett dude, fill your holes and pick up your trash.

yes but head phones aren't for all personal choice that one -- now fill yer holes and take / ditch yer trash with you 110% on those with you

us
    Aug 2006
    14 times

The beach was strafed by a garden trowel. Holes everywhere. I have a hard enough time walking a straight line in the soft sand, but now I have holes to deal with. Yes the headphones are an option, but dude turn it down a few decibels. At least I know his batteries will die before mine.

us
    Apr 2007
    Moyock, North Carolina
    Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Sand Shark

I'm not sure head phones should be an option! When I go to the beach I don't want to here someones radio blasting just the gentile roar of the surf with the suns heat sinking into my old bones slowly relaxing and drifting off to sleep and then rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right next to me id be really pissed !!! I think there is something to be said about getting in and out and leaving only a foot print.. it would not take many pissed off people long to petition the local beach for a restrictions on metal detecting !!! Maybe I'm too paranoid!!! Dug holes should always be filled and any trash findings removed !! We should be good caretakers of the beach after all we want people to come back so they can loose more stuff!!! just my .02 R/Mike
    American Steel (and some bronze too) !!

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    774 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

for safety reasons I like to hear -- you never know whats coming up behind you or from your blind side -- where you can not see --but you might hear it * if your hovering over folks / bothering folks yer to close by the way --god gave folks comman sense please use it.

Nov 2007
    Cocoa, Fl
    Whites DFX, XLT, QXT, Beach Hunter, Vibra-Tector 730

I saw that goober.... He was digging deep holes and not filling em' back in... So I decided to go behind him to make it right. As I approached three of his many holes, I ended up finding coinage. Apparently, he wasn't very good at recovery either. He had to have been a greenie. I'll agree with you Dale, he was moving pretty fast.

TO ALL----Please, fill your holes back in or you'll ruin it for everyone.....

us
    Feb 2008
    Enid, Mississippi
    White's Eagle II, Ace 250's (2), Cobra Beach Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by trashdude
    TO ALL----Please, fill your holes back in or you'll ruin it for everyone.....
    AMEN Bro!! Why is "common sense" becoming so uncommon
    Cleaning up the earth, one pull tab at a time

us
    American by Birth ~ Gun Owner by Right ~ Jesus by Choice

Jan 2007
    Mcallen TX
    SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
    5 times
    Banner Finds (2)

hope he's a member here and sees this thread and is hanging his head in shame
    Dawn
    MCALLEN, TX

Aug 2006
    USA
    Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
    2 times

FILL YOUR HOLES AND TAKE YOUR TRASH!!! As for the Headphones everybody is becoming a complainer when your are out in public areas deal with whatever is going on around you. This world today is becoming a bunch of whiners and i am getting sick of it. if you don't like a radio playing on the beach then move away. If someone is not wearing head phiones for whatever reason maybe he can't afford it and maybe he has a hearing problem who knows why either way its none of our business. This country is suppose to be a free one and little by little everything is being taken away from us and you no why because everybody whines about something. Just go out and have fun because someday someone will be whining about that to. LET IT GO LIVE AND LET LIVE
    LT
    Finally found a hobby my wife lets me do

us
    ayuh !

Oct 2008
    fla la land
    minelab excalibur

i'm all for live and let live, unless you're my a@#&*$e neighbor...
    beach bum ! golf bum ! one way or another i'll be a swingin !

us
    Aug 2006
    14 times

Hey I can deal with the no headphones thing, but when someone leaves big holes with the discarded trash they dug up, its not good for our hobby.

May 2008
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I agree with you all.. main thing is respect.. for others and the land/sea. HH and shaka Mikey
    I choose not to sit on my butt.. but to seek my Treasure.. do you?

us
    Aug 2008

Hey mikey
    Sounds like they could use some Aloha...sometimes I forget how good we have it out here in the laidback land of paradise until I read a thread like this......A reason to smile.
    HH

May 2008
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    Hey mikey
    Sounds like they could use some Aloha...sometimes I forget how good we have it out here in the laidback land of paradise until I read a thread like this......A reason to smile.
    HH
    Your so right brother! smile on! shaka Mikey
    I choose not to sit on my butt.. but to seek my Treasure.. do you?

Nov 2007
    Cocoa, Fl
    Whites DFX, XLT, QXT, Beach Hunter, Vibra-Tector 730

I want some paradise MONGO........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links